Ok, here's the trick question and I'll give no other hints. Many of you guyz will probably get this one quickly.

Question:

How can a quartered antique table and Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy relate to this sim?

Goodluck

Fritz

Ok, here's the trick question and I'll give no other hints. Many of you guyz will probably get this one quickly.

Question:

How can a quartered antique table and Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy relate to this sim?

Goodluck

Fritz

Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy = BSE = mad cow disease think

no sure link il-2 though ???0_0???

I know lol,

It was a BSE infected cow that wrote, on a quartered antique table, some of the code for the game.

Is it an oldleg Madox?

If it was quartered it would have no legs, and therefore be an 0-leg Mad-Ox.

Ha ha ha, Foxyboy, that was good. I kinda figured someone would get it quickly.

Oh well, back to being bored.

Fritz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RAF74_Poker:
    If it was quartered it would have no legs, and therefore be an 0-leg Mad-Ox. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends how you cut it. Chances are, you'd end up with an old leg.

Fritz

fluke39's Avatar Senior Member
    i think perhaps you are saying BSE is a disease passed from cows to humans whereas IL2 (Inter Leukin 2) is passed from chickens to humans ( i think - i could be well wrong tho)

the quatered antique table is what the scientist was writing on when he discovered one or both of these diseases

fluke39's Avatar Senior Member
    **bangs head with fist**

read the whole thread first fluke you numbnuts

still do i get a point for looking stupid and clever at the same time?