Can you replay missions in Assassin's Creed 2? I ask this because I have 19/20 Glyphs, but the last one seems to be in area exculsive to a mission.

Can you replay missions in Assassin's Creed 2? I ask this because I have 19/20 Glyphs, but the last one seems to be in area exculsive to a mission.

Yup. Just go to DNA, and select which mission you want to replay.

EDIT - Never mind. I thought you could until I actually clicked on it. You can still replay side missions though.

You can replay side missions
    and its not in a area thats exclusive to a mission so I would think u should use google to look up a map of their locations.

Have you gotten the glyph in Venice: Campanile Di San Marco?

I just found out I'm now stuck with a bearded Ezio to find the rest of the feathers...

So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steveone01:
    So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you can still freeroam the world and do what you like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steveone01:
    So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you can still freeroam the world and do what you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    he means for the trophy acheivement thing

No, that's not true. The made some DLC awhile back called the Battle of Forli. With this they gave Ezio an infinte amount of time with the flying machine so you'll be able to get the achievement now.