Nerf the shaman

Please for the love of God. This character doesn't need everything in the game.

Throw distance, damage, regain health, good feats, combos, soft feints, tracking af zone attack.

Like why Ubisoft why
     5 people found this helpful

Dat god damn shaman,
    Throw distance and god damn wild cat,s rage should not be in all direction and if it should then not so fast . But this is the 1000th Thread. I dont know why ubi doesnt care .
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by M1N1-Oro Go to original post
    Dat god damn shaman,
    Throw distance and god damn wild cat,s rage should not be in all direction and if it should then not so fast . But this is the 1000th Thread. I dont know why ubi doesnt care .
    Cuz its Romans favorite, and not a samurai character.

If it was a samurai character, best believe those nerfs would come nearly instantly.. Were probably gonna be waiting another season for her to get an effective nerf that actually gives her some sort of drawback (Poor range hardly qualifies as that)

I can't wait for all the returning players to meet her. Not like people have quit the game due to balancing taking forever

Originally Posted by Titanodragon Go to original post
    I can't wait for all the returning players to meet her. Not like people have quit the game due to balancing taking forever
    Well, they're hoping that the reworks are gonna take peoples eyes off her. Sadly, I dont see that happening.

Well when you can do everything she does it's hard to keep your eyes off her.

Health should be lower and Wildcats rage shouldnt be able to hit in all direction that fast without a drawback. Throw distance needs nerf to.

Difficulty is subjective.

Every since her first nerf I have found her completely fair. I'm not doing a 'git gud,' message here - I hate that ****.

My point is that I find the Aramushe to be a god. They are untouchable unless I go hardcore cheese and turtle with my best heroes. I still can't believe they buffed a god to GOD status.

The only change I'd like to see to Shaman is her not getting a guaranteed bite off a gb and throw. I've fought a few shaman's who go super aggressive to get me bleeding, than just turtle for a parry so they can get easy damage, health, and stamina. She'd need compensation for that change however, but I'd appreciate it for awhile.

Originally Posted by Roseguard_Cpt Go to original post
    The only change I'd like to see to Shaman is her not getting a guaranteed bite off a gb and throw. I've fought a few shaman's who go super aggressive to get me bleeding, than just turtle for a parry so they can get easy damage, health, and stamina. She'd need compensation for that change however, but I'd appreciate it for awhile.
    That's already taken care of. No more guaranteed gb off of a parry starting this Thursday. Turtling up to get that parry won't mean they get a bottle any longer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►