Thread: BRAKE-UP Season! | Forums

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

BRAKE-UP Season!

Brake-Up in time and become a Bunker Legend this PVP Season!

Get in the Bunker tomorrow (13th of February, 2018 at 09:00:01 GMT/UTC), and race to the top of Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- The classic ‘Black Forest’ Track
    - The lively Fanny Paint Job for the Mantis
    - The shady ‘The Convict' outfit
    - A chance to win KTM 500-EXC, KTM 450 Rally, BMW F 800 GS, Donkey, Agent, and Stallion Bike Blueprints

Check out the new Season details below -

- 4-hour Showdown duration
    - 3 free Showdowns
    - 4 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra Showdown
    - 45 minutes - Free Ticket regeneration time

Make new records, and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

I hope we won't see donkey doughnuts as 99% reward spots...

Black Forest? I’ve already got that one! Guess that means I can take a break during the Brake-Up Season! Get it? Break and Brake? Well..... I thought it was funny.

Thanks for the time off. Having to get to Rank 1 every season for the new track was starting to blister my thumbs. Looking forward to relaxing this month!

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Riders, we're extending the current Resolution (PvP) Season by one day due to certain issues. The new 'Brake-Up Season' will start tomorrow, 14th Feb 2018 at 9:00 GMT/UTC.
    Thanks for your patience.

I'm actually relieved that these rewards are dupes this time as well.. Nice to take a season off once in a while and not feel like I'm missing out. Just don't make this a regular thing! I still want new content!

clarx1's Avatar Member
    Yes been wanting that PJ for a while. One of the 20 tracks I'm still missing too. Thanks RL

Captain, I thought we'd lost you...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post13307468

any news?

I thought i was tripping balls. I felt like the Resolution Season went a day longer. Lol.

CaptainWeelie, the only right sugestion i can made for this bunker season is for the players, like me, that already had the Black Forest track you should put in number 1 prize another track that we miss, and not another donut! Thanks.

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    - The classic ‘Black Forest’ Track
    - The lively Fanny Paint Job for the Mantis
    - The shady ‘The Convict' outfit
    - A chance to win KTM 500-EXC, KTM 450 Rally, BMW F 800 GS, Donkey, Agent, and Stallion Bike Blueprints

Well I've got ALL of those prizes already, so there's no reason to play the bunker this month then !?!?