Thread: Far Cry 5: Guns For Hire | Forums

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager

Far Cry 5: Guns For Hire

See who joins the fight! Build the resistance and team up with Guns & Fangs for hire to take back Hope County.

Far Cry 5 will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 27th.

CliveVLewis's Avatar Senior Member
    This is gonna be so good. Do we have 7 Guns for hire or more?

flexfire007's Avatar Junior Member
    I just want to know why the bears look like pigs?

MikeJDRW's Avatar Member
    Works for me. Not sure when I will use Coop, but suppose when I'm on a DSL line which isn't interrupted as easily as a satellite link is. Seven to choose from. Works for me!

Gun for hire

The guns for hire look pretty cool and depending on your play style there is one for everyone. I hope the sneaking ai is pretty good because I will probaly be going with that route if I am not on coop.

jonsarik73's Avatar Member
    I accidentally released my first gun for hire while exploring the UI. Sucker took off swimming and never looked back. Funny how the tutorial was still telling me commands I could use, but the guy was no where around.

Dismiss a gun for hire

Does anyone know how to dismiss a gun for hire on the pc version? I can command him to attack and move, but I can't figure out how to tell him to take a hike.

Originally Posted by ymisopoor Go to original post
    Does anyone know how to dismiss a gun for hire on the pc version? I can command him to attack and move, but I can't figure out how to tell him to take a hike.
    Haven't tried yet but looks like the poster above achieved it

They take a wee bit of getting used to command, but they are fun to use for sure

Originally Posted by aschmidtnz9 Go to original post
    They take a wee bit of getting used to command, but they are fun to use for sure
    To be honest, In only six hours of gameplay I am already sick of the inane and repetitive chatter coming from your Gun for hire and also their behaviour isn't perfect in combat situations. They tend to be still engaged in combat after the combat has stopped. I found I was deliberately telling my GFH to go and stand over there in the woods so I can get on with what I am doing in peace. Finally decided just to let them go, as they werer just adding to the confusion of combat as much as helping with it.

Hope that UBI will get a chance to address all these GFH issues eventually.

To be fair, there were a few occasions where I asked my GFH to take down a cultist and they did what was asked with brutal efficiency and stealth.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►