Thread: 5th Dynasty trait re-locked? | Forums

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, have you contacted our Support Team? https://ubi.li/8rbz6

Yes and they said that Ubisoft wont do anything about it. Yes, if we contact the support we might get a refund for the purchases but that isnt what we want. Ubisoft messed the game up and we want the game fixed. Maybe if they offered a refund for the entire game as its now messed up but we all know that wont happen.

I just thought I'd have a Heroes VI game when suddenly I realize the 5th trait slot is re-locked once again after having been available for a while. Needless to say I immediately closed the game... This is really frustrating, is there really no simple fix to this arguably small issue? Do you plan on throwing the franchise away just like that? Because no fan in his right mind would buy another Heroes game after having been treated this poorly, I know I won't. It's really sad to see this franchise go but I hope you can find it in you to still be a decent company and prove me wrong. Am I the only one that still thinks good support will eventually bring in good revenue as well? I thought this issue was fixed for good...

nothing is fixed yet.

i reinstalled the game after a long time and even bought some uplay rewards (i didn't know i would get nothing for the uplay points) and i tried to contact the support but their page seem to reload again and again making even that impossible.. i guess this game is finished.

This is hilarious (no). Not so big trouble can't be solved in one month. Has I somethimg missing?

So funny story, yesterday, 12-24 for a brief period (an hour maybe?) my 5th trait was unlocked...but then it locked again.
    If I had to make a guess I'd say things were running on a backup server during that time that actually had the proper files.

Everyone knows the fix is somewhere between simple and super easy, this lack of support is unacceptable. Absolutely bad business, the dime you're saving now by not fixing this will cost you dearly, a company is only as good as it's reputation.

Still an ongoing problem, nothing but a cold shoulder from any official Ubi rep. Bumping thread, we deserve this fixed...like 5 months ago...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, I will let the team know and update you when I know more.

I know it's far more likely that your techs don't need 6 months to figure out what the problem is and just haven't fixed it. To be honest I'm not sure which scenario is worse, not knowing how to fix it or just not supporting your product after you've made your $.

That being said, if it helps you fix this problem, strangely yesterday at close to 8:00pm Mountian Time my 5th trait was unlocked for maybe an hour or so, then locked again. I have a few speculations.

1. Things were running on a back up server with the old files that were correct
    2. Both times this has happened it was after I had re-started/re-loaded a campaign map several times (looking for the best loot of course) and noticed it unlocked after going to the title screen. Maybe multiple quick loads pulls a back-up file of my account where it's unlocked?

Anyway...fix this. Will it help if I say please?

Hi

I Have the same problem with the 5th trait slot, bought it with points and its still not working, I have the complete edition so you would expect it to be complete