Thread: MaintenanceEmergency Maintenance - February 6th, 2018 [COMPLETE] | Forums

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Emergency Maintenance - February 6th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for emergency maintenance on Tuesday, February 6th at 10:00 AM CET / 04:00 AM EST / 01:00 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Here are the changes to be implemented with the February 6th maintenance.

• Fixed an issue involving the Classified AlphaBridge gearset.
    • Fixed a UI issue in which gear optimizations may reset between sessions.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

Is this only a visual issue or have we been spending divtech for nothing? and if so, what is being done to refund the wasted divtech?

Originally Posted by Romney57 Go to original post
    When the exotic backpack is used with four pieces of classified armour it will not make the fifth set bonus work!;
    Ninjabike Messenger bag only works for filling up to a 4pc gearset bonus. It does not work for 5 and 6 pc talents.
     3 people found this helpful

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    Are the weapons from the secret mission going to have the recalibration and optimization fixed for them?

can't get in

I can't get in since Saturday, what is going on?

2 simple fixes for 3 hours ffs you shud fix the damn "sniper shotgunner" mobs instead, i guess good devs really have fleed ubisoft.- coz AC origins is out by cpy, i guess i m gonna play that for the time being Muhwahahahahaha

3GB update for a glitch fix and UI tweak?
     4 people found this helpful

Hunters

Hunters you need to sticky them with disrupt to stop them healing then focus fire.
    Ninja only goes up to 4 talents on classified

Its really ****ed up

Im a mom, i have no much space for gaming.

this is the third way i wanna Play for an hour and then this Server ****ed me up....ist BORING!

Sorry but this sucks really ;(

3gb update for 2 fixes

There is a lot more wrong with this game other than a visual glitch and alpha bug, the other night I was facing a lone agent who was putting bleed on me and and had a constant over heal like nomad and his movement speed was double anyone else on the server, with the amount of new players and players that have returned to this game I've noticed a lot of dodgy things happening today I seen a striker player shoot down 2 randoms and knockout them out at the exact same time it was synchronized, and there are a lot of players talking about titanone Haks and Cronus scripts get you **** together ubisoft ban the dodgy people I left this game because it was falling apart and now its happening again

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►