Thread: MaintenanceEmergency Maintenance - February 6th, 2018 [COMPLETE] | Forums

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Emergency Maintenance - February 6th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for emergency maintenance on Tuesday, February 6th at 10:00 AM CET / 04:00 AM EST / 01:00 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Changelogs for the maintenance can be found here.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

can't get in

I can't get in since Saturday, what is going on?

Its really ****ed up

Im a mom, i have no much space for gaming.

this is the third way i wanna Play for an hour and then this Server ****ed me up....ist BORING!

Sorry but this sucks really ;(

Always thought gameplay is a priority(emergency to fix).
    gameplay include things like: fixing PRNG, classified gearset drop rates, DTECH drop-rate & requirements per optimization, uncapping currencies.
    fixing BAR jamming, fixing ammo of your current weapon(sometimes when you transfer to group is not full anymore), weapon talent swift is not -25% is still -20%.
    or 3p nomad healing.. so far i found 3 different values of healing(50%, 75% 100%) 5k hp/s healing, really?
    melee hitreg... and many more things since day one still around.
    I guess I was wrong.

This emergency Maintenance just proves things they can fix things if they want to fix them.
    and for players please stop being so naive and think more.

I am glad you are addressing this promptly. I was completely steamrolled in the last stand; full optimized Nomad, while still under Nomads luck Cut down in .5 seconds.
    happened during multiple 1v1 encounters; this was never an issue Before that broken set was introduced

Nicely done ubi.

Neat, my reply was deleted. XD Work on the damn gameplay, put a limit to the damn dps like you did to the toughness and change the class like pred. and striker that goes full tank and still melt people in second.

Some stuff

Also makes class like banshee actually worthwhile like its suppose to be instead of finding everyone with striker and pred(even nomad) because the classes are stupidly made.

UPDATE: Due to unexpected complications we have to extend the maintenance by 1h until 2PM CET / 8AM EST / 5 AM PST.

F_am's Avatar Junior Member

Really?

So you need 4 hours to do these changes?
    Fixed an issue involving the Classified AlphaBridge gearset.
    Fixed a UI issue in which gear optimizations may reset between sessions.
    and a 2,1 gb update??
    I mean i am not expert but if it takes you 4 hours for that then on bigger patches how many hours we will have to wait??

Where is the "Thumb Down" button.... I have no problem regarding fixing things but for a AB and a UI update to take 4h and I download of 2Gb there has to be something you are not telling...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►