Thread: Got Legendary tonight with this deck | Forums

Got Legendary tonight with this deck

I got legendary tonight. I have been climbing and have a really high win / loss rate with this deck. Enjoy.

Emokore

Mystical / Fantasy

4 Princess Kenny
    4 Paladin Butters

4 Zen Cartman

4 Regeneration
    4 Purify

4 Angel Wendy
    4 Catapult Timmy
    1 Medusa Bebe

4 Stan the Great
    4 Friar Jimmy
    3 Rogue Token
    3 Dogpoo

Forget about it... reaching legendary is impossible right now when 90% hacks and are level 11s throwing their whole deck on the board. Hackers are taken over the ranks up to legendary. No need to change your deck when they can outspam you.

Not too many hackers

I run into several hackers a week, but that has nothing to do with my decklist. The devs said they are working on it. Also, I was able to get legendary from rank 45 earlier this week, so I do not know what you are on about.

UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager
    Congrats on getting back to legendary so quickly, Emokore! Thanks for sharing your deck- I'll show this to the rest of the team, and we may use it on the weekly developer stream.

Thanks UbiDomZ!

Thanks UbiDomZ! First time legendary. It is pretty tricky up here though, having to have cards to 4+. Even then I get out matched a lot simply because of lack of upgrades. I have only been playing about a month or so though so I expect it to get easier when I get more 5s.

Emokore

Hey , just got legendary tonight as well

My current decklist

Keep with it man! Legendary without any 5s is a tough one, but if you were able to manage the push to get there, you should be able to hold your own at 1500+ while you upgrade. With 3-4 level 5s in your deck, you'll be at pretty much the average playing field outside the top 250 so it's more up to skill in deckbuilding and playstyle than anything else. Games are much more interesting here than they were in the climb.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks bro, and yeah I agree. I am sitting around 1100-2000 depending on the day. I run into a lot of decks that just own me because of upgrades, not skill, I dominate lower levels, and do pretty decent in even match ups. I should have Jimmy up to 55/55 by this weekend, so that will give me another 5, then I might work on butters and kenny next.