UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager

Fallen Ghosts weapons in the Main Game

In our latest update, Extended Ops, we made the Fallen Ghosts weapons pack from Ghost War available in our Campaign mode. With our next update, we’ll be adding even more Fallen Ghosts weapons exclusively to our Campaign. You can see the full list of weapons being added here below. Please note that to have access to these weapons, you’ll need to have the Fallen Ghosts DLC.

Q: Are you adding the Fallen Ghosts crossbow?
    Yes, we are adding the Deimos crossbow. The only difference is that the explosive bolts (and their skill tree) will not be available.

Q: Why can’t you add the explosive bolts too?
    We are investing this subject and will let you know if we can add them in the future, but for the next update, the explosive bolts will not be available.

Are you adding the Phobos crossbow?
    We are not adding the Phobos crossbow right now, but we will let you know if this changes in the future. In the meantime, you can use the Deimos crossbow which we’re sure you’ll enjoy!

Q: Will we be able to purchase these additional weapons in the Ghost War weapons pack? / Can we purchase these additional weapons separately?
    We’ll be able to get back to you soon on this point. We’ll keep you updated.

Q: Which weapons are being added?
    ASR (Assault Rifles)
    • R4 (already available since the last update)
    • Extranjeros R4
    • MDR (already available since the last update)
    • Extranjeros MDR
    • 556xi Dragon
    • L85A2 Crocodile

LMG (Light machine gun)
    • T95 Spectre

SMG (Submachine gun)
    • PDR (already available since the last update)
    • Extranjeros PDR
    • SR635 Apparition

SNR (Sniper Riffles)
    • PSG-1 (already available since the last update)
    • PSG-1 Mercenary
    • BFG
    • Extranjeros BFG
    • HTI Muddy Bones
    • MK14 Occult
    • SR-25 Jungle

HANDGUN
    • Skorpion Skull
    • P227 Urban

CRB (Crossbow)
    • Deimos crossbow
     9 people found this helpful

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Cheers.

I don't really remember the difference between Deimos and Phobos. But whatever. Can we apply gun skin on the Crossbow?
     1 people found this helpful

KingSpawn1979's Avatar Senior Member
    As I often critisise your Communication with the Community I have to say that this is a good Beginning! Keep it up that Way!
     6 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kane_sg Go to original post
    Cheers.

I don't really remember the difference between Deimos and Phobos. But whatever. Can we apply gun skin on the Crossbow?
    Phobos doesn't have attachments while the deimos it does and it is more powerfull, however you can't customize any of them.

To topic:

Thanks for sharing this with us UBI_Zuzu, also what about the knife? Any news about adding that on the future ?

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    Pleeeease tell me you're adding the KNIFE ?

That's all I'm really interested in.

Man - it's been so long, requesting the Knife, if they actually added it, wow - dunno what I'd post about!

No seriously please add the knife!! Lol
     3 people found this helpful

Nice! Will you be also fixing the limited scope options on the MDR for example?

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    Phew.

You guys had me seriously worried on this issue. I couldn't really believe you wouldn't come good, though.

Best news I've heard in a long time. I still think there was a major screw up with the handling of this issue, but at least now we have good news that the Extranjeros BFG is finally coming to save my loadout from that hideous desert tech HTI!

Now, all we need is NEW GAME PLUS, and I can finally replay one of my favorite games.

That's right, Ubisoft, I said NEW GAME PLUS!

It seems ridiculous that us fans even have to request this. From a business standpoint, it's a no brainer. It's absolutely mind boggling that NEW GAME PLUS isn't already in this game.

Look UBI, I replay all my favorite games multiple times. GRW is the first game that I've never replayed. Why? Well, because it's also the biggest grindfest I've ever seen. This game has ZERO replay ability without NEW GAME PLUS.

I've bought several packs from your store, and there's still some I'd like to get, but guess who's not spending anything in your store. That's right, there's loads of us who could give a crap less about playing online with a bunch of blow hards, and only like playing single player. None of us are spending any money in your store, BECAUSE YOU'VE GIVEN US ZERO REASON TO STILL BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR GAME.

Now, I will finally get to dust off the old game when that BFG arrives, but if you want me to spend any meaningful time, and money, NEW GAME PLUS is an absolute must. Wake up Ubi.
     12 people found this helpful

HumanKevinJones's Avatar Senior Member
    Excellent! Thanks for following through and keeping us informed, it is MUCH appreciated!

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    Knife ?
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►