Thread: Assassin's Creed: Origins - 1.2.1 Patch Notes | Forums

Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Assassin's Creed: Origins - 1.2.1 Patch Notes

Hey everyone,

This is to let you know that patch 1.2.1 will be deployed on all platforms tomorrow, January 30.

Patch Size:
    Xbox One: 2.6GB
    PS4: 2.5GB
    Uplay PC: 3GB | With The Hidden Ones DLC : 7GB
    Steam: 0.6GB | With The Hidden Ones DLC: 3GB

Patch Highlight:

Horde Mode: Following your feedback about the progression in the Horde mode, we decided to adjust the progression system. Players will now be able to progress further than wave 16.

The Hidden Ones

• Improved Gamilat’s behaviour in the quest “The Setting Sun” when the playable character is being stealthy
    • Fixed unreactive soldiers sometimes appear in the quest “Sic Semper Tyrannis”
    • Fixed an issue with the “Good Things Come” papyrus losing its name after solving it
    • Fixed Hidden Ones Bureau icons that could move on the World Map when marking them

Main Game

Quest

• Fixed an issue preventing an objective marker to be displayed during the quest “When Night Falls”
    • Fixed various issues where quest objectives would not properly update
    • Fixed an issue causing Mered’s character model to change during the quest “The Hyena”
    • Fixed an issue preventing the playable character to interact with Damastes during the quest “Egypt’s Medjay”
    • Fixed an issue preventing the vault door from opening during the quest ‘’The Final Weighing’’
    • Fixed an issue preventing the last cinematic of the second Present Day quest to trigger
    • Fixed an issue preventing the playable character to interact with the Animus in the Present Day

Activities

• Scaled down the enemies level progression in Horde Mode, so players are able to progress post-wave 16
    • Fixed an issue with Khensa’s health bar and level staying visible in the Arena lobby after beating her

Gameplay

• Improved various playable character animations
    • Fixed the caravan animals not following the playable character after being tamed
    • Fixed an issue preventing animals from being tamed when in deep water
    • Fixed an issue with Predator attacks not granting XP when it was completed using animal taming
    • Fixed an issue where the Unicamel could not be called by playable character
    • Fixed an issue preventing berserked enemies from attacking tamed animals
    • Fixed animals falling through world when using the Enhanced Predator Bow skill
    • Fixed an issue with NPCs trying to mount a chariot being driven by the playable character
    • Fixed an issue that allowed Herwennefer, the War Elephant, to regain health during combat
    • Fixed an issue with NPCs that could appear to swim on land
    • Fixed various stuck issues for the playable character and NPCs

User Interface

• Added missing ‘Drop Object/Body’ action to the ‘Heavy Attack’ button on the alternate control scheme
    • Fixed an issue with the Quest Log that could appear in Photo Mode
    • Fixed Ubisoft Club items not appearing as OWNED when returning to the Store after acquiring them
    • Fixed an update issue in the Gear menu when using the Hide button
    • Fixed the label overflow on the Hide button in the Gear menu in some languages

World

• Fixed various issues with flying boats
    • Fixed various NPC spawning issues
    • Fixed various spots where player could go through collisions

Graphics & Audio

• Fixed various visual issues occurring in HDR

System

• [PC] Added Save Results button on Benchmark Results page
    • Improve overall stability of the game application
    • [PC] Fixed an issue when the game remains in the background processes of Task Manager after closing it using Alt+F4

If you have any issues, please get in touch with our customer support for further assistance.

Khaos004's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the update! I find I can already get to Wave 20 now on Horde Mode (Level 45/ 20 in each Master Skill/Easy difficulty/no enemy scaling). I guess this means I'll be able to get even further!?

JorRaptor's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the patch notes!

Will the for honor items also be added to the Heka chests? Just like you guys did with the Almighty Pack at launch?

Edit: Ubisoft confirmed this to me on Twitter, so good stuff!
    https://twitter.com/Jorraptor/status/958035656361603072
     2 people found this helpful

Khaos004's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JorRaptor Go to original post
    Thanks for the patch notes!

Will the for honor items also be added to the Heka chests? Just like you guys did with the Almighty Pack at launch?
    JorRaptor - wanted to grab you while you're here - do you know how to get the Gracious Attire outfit or why people might not be seeing it for sale at the weavers?
     1 people found this helpful

andynaruto10's Avatar Senior Member
    I encountered 2 bugs in The Hidden Ones DLC (on PC, not sure about consoles):

-Castra Vetus Villam location is already completed, the treasure is already looted. But there's actually no treasure there, so I guess that's why it shows as completed. I think they forgot to add the treasure. https://i.redd.it/sghyrwa9x0d01.png

-And another funny one: Looks like Amunet learned Shadow Clone Jutsu. There are 2 Amunet appearing after the quest "No chains too thick" and the beginning of the next quest "Sic Semper Tyrannis". https://i.imgur.com/KQ4EnGa.jpg

Too late for this patch, but note it for the next one.

NeOVoltron's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you very much for the patch and the various fixes!

Crossing my fingers, I'm really hoping to see fixes for these issues [PC, Steam] in a future patch:

1) A duplicate of Spaniard's Armor obtained via Heka Chest can't be sold at weaver shops if you already own one from a pack purchased through the E-Store; the duplicated outfit does not appear in the list of sellable outfits.
    ***2) Being stuck on 99% progression on Uplay after having completed everything.
    3) Unable to purchase Gracious Attire as the outfit doesn't appear to be visible at any weaver shop.

***I've done:

>> A total of 144 quests (main and side) including Ambush at Sea, Secrets of the First Pyramids and The Hidden Ones DLC...
    >> 19 Ptolemy statues...
    >> Completed gladiator challenges in Krokodilopolis (including Elite)...
    >> Completed gladiator challenges in Cyrene (including Elite)...
    >> Completed Hippodrome races (including Elite)...
    >> Solved all 29 Papyri puzzles...
    >> Found all 62 synchronisation points...
    >> Found and solved all 16 stone circles (also opened the vault in the Great Sphinx)...
    >> Solved all 19 tomb puzzles...
    >> Done all 7 hermit locations...
    >> Fully upgraded all my equipment...
    >> Defeated 5 war elephants in 4 different locations...
    >> Defeated all 10 Phylakes and 2 Shadows of the Scarab...
    >> Unlocked every ability in the skill-tree...
    >> Obtained all achievements on Steam and Uplay (including classic club challenges)...

JorRaptor's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Khaos004 Go to original post
    JorRaptor - wanted to grab you while you're here - do you know how to get the Gracious Attire outfit or why people might not be seeing it for sale at the weavers?
    I saw this yes and on Reddit as well. Not sure what is going on, I bought it in a weaver shop, but will look into it!

andynaruto10's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by NeOVoltron Go to original post

***2) Being stuck on 99% progression on Uplay after having completed everything.

Try going to the Modern Day and back. That fixed it for me.

Astrodiuz's Avatar Member
    This patch is fix Gracious Attire outfit appeared in weavers ?

Don't understand this outfit not rare but Just same rarely hard to get it,Why some people can buy it at weavers ?
    I find every weavers in game and Hidden ones it not appeared.

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the patch! Like many others I hope too to see a big fix for the missing %. Looking forward to get past wave 21

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►