OlaHaldor's Avatar Member

Island

I didn't notice this contest before this morning . If I had known...

Anyway, this is a top down 2D sketch. I'd love to make a version in World Machine as well at some point.

MW.TRIBUN's Avatar Junior Member

Loch Bargham Map

Hello ! I propose you a new large map with a lake on the middle :

Concerning gameplay it will be possible to cross the river and access to more land.

Like in my previous map, it will be possible to build a dam :

A small passage between the cliffs will allow ships to access the harbour, protected by two island :

I think it can be a good idea to build some special industrial monument like a blast furnace wich can produce an huge amount of steel. This low cost steel will be necessary to build other monuments an heavy weapons (like a railway gun) efficiently.
    Notice that this part is purely fictonal...

High power weapon like railway gun can travel into the map using the news railroad lines and shoot from a fixed rotating plate against ships and other Islands if close.

Ask me if you have any questions !
     4 people found this helpful

OlaHaldor's Avatar Member
    [COLOR=#484848 !important]Nice and thorough design MW.TRIBUN ! [/COLOR]

Ubi-O5's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Explorers and Islandbuilders!

Thank you so much for your plentiful contributions to this contest! All of them look very awesome and we look forward to sift through them.
    As Freeway said, this now marks the deadline to contribute and with this, the Island Creation Contest is over.

The Anno-Team will look through all the entries next and select the best ones - which will be a rough decision to make because there are so many good ones! In the next Anno Community Poll, you - the fans - will get to decide which island will make it into the game.

Until then, keep an eye on the Anno Union, Twitter, Facebook and of course, our Forums!

A new update will come today.

Have an awesome day,
    Chris / Ubi-O5