25-01-2018 Update bugs/issues and Tac-50, Predator Pack issues.

MDR and R4:
    -does not have access to attachments that are standard to assault rifles (optics, granade launcher).
    -duplicated attachments (panoramic sights, trigger groups).
    -missplaced models on some of the attachemnts (R4 magazines).
    -attachemnts models not displaying properly in Gunsmith.
    PDR does have an MDR's model in Gunsmith.
    BFG-50A and Crossbow not added - bug or intentional action to irritate players?

R93, M16, Tac-50 have wrong icons in Loadout, some attachments models are not displayed properly in Gunsmith and some parts can't take custom paint.
    Predator Mask from Predator Pack does not provide Predator's thermal vision (no sound too).

All this bugs gives an impression that none of the content introduced into SP/Co-op is tested before release.

So embarrassing. They must literally have a skeleton crew working on this game. It's a shame that Ubisoft doesn't care about substantially supporting their products after launch. Even EA, as terrible as they are, puts more effort into their updates.

And WTF is with the 30-round magazine on the MDR? It's some weird blocky thing with a partially enclosed feed opening rather than a PMag like it should be.

Adding to this pile of stinking goo... contrary to pre release statement, those damn loot boxes can give players duplicate items.

I think the TAC-50 M16 and R93 had the wrong icon before this patch, at least from my end they did. The MDR and R4 issue is very annoying, just hope they fix it soon and not wait till next patch.

Originally Posted by WarCannon90 Go to original post
    I think the TAC-50 M16 and R93 had the wrong icon before this patch, at least from my end they did. The MDR and R4 issue is very annoying, just hope they fix it soon and not wait till next patch.
    They had indeed, I choose to mention that, as it wasn't fixed in recent update and considering those are all obtained with irl money, they should work perfectly since they were introduced to the game.

Also the TAR

The TAR-21 also has issues, I no longer have the extended magazines for it, it tells me they need to be found. I have found them already, but it says otherwise.