Thread: Need help installing Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate. | Forums

Hammers of Fate

Hello, the developers know the problem since November 2017 because I contacted them about it and to date they still have not given me an answer except that "they recognize the problem and will contact me when a solution will be found "What has not been done yet ......

Same issue.

Same issiue

Issiue still standing, plus workaround doesnt work anymore

They wont fix this Im sure they wont. This is impossible, for so long time they didnt find any solve for this. I think they've got this deep in the ***. Devs have many newer games which pays they whole attention. I think they have no time for such old games. We, who bought HoF in ubi-store - imo we lost money and just it. Only way is to download HoF by torrent or buy it in other platform.

same

Same problem here - literally i bought a product that i cannot use.

Even proposed solution isn't working - there is no 'testversion' opt on updated uplay client.

After 7+ months still not working

What the hell Ubisoft? Workaround isnt working anymore so now you are just getting paid for game that does not work.

I thought I'd check in on this after 6 months too, still nothing. They already got their money so why should they care.

Hi, got the same issue here. Windows 10, tribes of the east works, base game is installed, and works fine. Please help !

Workaround gone; same problem

I also have the same issue. Just finished HOMM5 base campaign (finally getting around to it!) and wanted to move on to the dwarves. Please fix this, Ubi.

Hammers of Fate

same issue.