After which attack u get garantee grab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Means , when u block a attack, u can grab after that without regrab from opponent .

I know a few of them, but i would love when people just add to it , so everybody should learn it !

1.The jump light attack ( w+space+leftmouse / sry only PC ) from peacekeeper, walkur, gladiator .

2.The zone-attack of warden

3.The side-attack of kensei ( A or D+space+leftmouse )

let me know if u already knew this

SOMETHING ELSE ?????

bob333e's Avatar Senior Member
    Add:

- Valkyrie's side dash attack
    - Orochi's Riptide Strike (block or dodge)

Not sure about Kensei's side dash attack if it does indeed guarantee a GB (I rarely block it, I often parry it)

ChampionRuby50g's Avatar Senior Member
    PK doesn’t have a dodge light attack. Hers is dodge heavy.
    Is walkur meant to be Valk?

It would perhaps make it clearer to understand what moves you meant if instead of typing button commands, say “dodge, light..”
    is A or D heavy attack?

Also wasn’t aware that Kensei had any free GB moves. Knew the other two though.

Originally Posted by ChampionRuby50g Go to original post

It would perhaps make it clearer to understand what moves you meant if instead of typing button commands, say “dodge, light..”
    is A or D heavy attack?

Yeah he meant Valk, and A and D are left/right movement (WASD keys for gaming movement on keyboard instead of the arrow keys). He meant Kensei's side dash attack, dashing either left or right.

I do play games on PC, mostly classic games. I'm a heavy DOOM addict.

Originally Posted by Fady117 Go to original post
    Yeah he meant Valk, and A and D are left/right movement (WASD keys for gaming movement on keyboard instead of the arrow keys). He meant Kensei's side dash attack, dashing either left or right.

I do play games on PC, mostly classic games. I'm a heavy DOOM addict.
    I wasn’t thinking 😖😖 should’ve known A and D been left and right, part of WASD. Have played PC games in the past but it’s mostly been limited to Elder Scrolls games or Total War games. Rome Total War is one of my all time favourites.

I wasn’t thinking ���� should’ve known A and D been left and right, part of WASD. Have played PC games in the past but it’s mostly been limited to Elder Scrolls games or Total War games. Rome Total War is one of my all time favourites.
    I'm still considering getting Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on PC, from GOG. The very first Elder Scrolls I played was Oblivion. I completely missed out on Morrowind.

I used to play Starcraft, Warcraft, Titan Quest, Diablo, DOTA, and CounterStrike brawls with friends. Along with DOOM, of course, which I still play to this day. Can't ever have enough DOOM, baby.

Nowadays reinstalled golden classics, such as Unreal (the first one), Unreal Tournament, Shadow Man, Quake Gold, and the forefathers of isometric RPG, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment. There's just never anything like these. Nothing can beat them to this day. Also Neverwinter Nights.

@M1N1-Oro also if you see Conq charging the heavy (spinning the flail in the air) I think it's a free GB provided they still haven't initiated the heavy.

is A or D heavy attack?

LOL, sry bro,
    A D W S , left right up down,
    Space : dodge
    Mouse1 light attack, mouse 2 heavy attack,

Originally Posted by Fady117 Go to original post
    I'm still considering getting Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on PC, from GOG. The very first Elder Scrolls I played was Oblivion. I completely missed out on Morrowind.

I used to play Starcraft, Warcraft, Titan Quest, Diablo, DOTA, and CounterStrike brawls with friends. Along with DOOM, of course, which I still play to this day. Can't ever have enough DOOM, baby.

Nowadays reinstalled golden classics, such as Unreal (the first one), Unreal Tournament, Shadow Man, Quake Gold, and the forefathers of isometric RPG, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment. There's just never anything like these. Nothing can beat them to this day. Also Neverwinter Nights.

@M1N1-Oro also if you see Conq charging the heavy (spinning the flail in the air) I think it's a free GB provided they still haven't initiated the heavy.
    I highly recommend you play Morrowind. Was the first elder scrolls game I played, and boy was it a blast. The story is amazing, the gameplay is a pure elder scrolls experience. If you can get past the old graphics (there’s probably a couple of mods on PC to help with that), you’ll have one of the best gaming experiences. I can’t get over the soundtrack as well, Bethesda really nailed it.
     1 people found this helpful

I highly recommend you play Morrowind. Was the first elder scrolls game I played, and boy was it a blast. The story is amazing, the gameplay is a pure elder scrolls experience. If you can get past the old graphics (there’s probably a couple of mods on PC to help with that), you’ll have one of the best gaming experiences. I can’t get over the soundtrack as well, Bethesda really nailed it.
    I know, right? I've been hearing talk it's even better than Oblivion. Plus I'm a big fan of Dunmer (my first ever characters in both Oblivion and Skyrim were both Dunmer). And Morrowind is their homeland! And I'd like to lay eyes on an in-game Mount Doom (if it's visible/viewable in Vvardenfell).

And yeah I have no problems at all with graphics, I still play classics such as DOOM, Baldur's Gate, Planescape:Torment. All of which have more dated graphics than Morrowind.

It isn’t exactly a free GB but when I was a shugoki main, everytime I played an orochi and they blocked my light it gave them a free double top light. I literally couldn’t do anything to them if they knew this little trick as they would simply refuse to do anything but wait for me to do something. Very annoying. People say a character needs an opener to be viable, in some cases I think other characteristics balance out the lack of an opener, but for shugoki in this circumstance proves he definately needs something. The orochi would parry the heavies, Block for free double light my light attacks, double light on reaction to my GB and easily dodge any demons embrace. Easily the worst match up for Shugoki if they know about this. Luckily not many people know about it though