Thread: Isnít it time for something about a new game? | Forums

They are fine, drikking beer, eating doughnuts, drawing motorcycles, redecorating new office space, making southpark phone game, hiring people etc....

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Tigerriot Go to original post
    If we don't see them announce a sequel to Fusion at E3 this year that's when I hit the panic button. That would signal to me something has changed for the studio.
    Pretty much the case. If nothing is announced as a sequel or follow up in the Trials franchise, then we won't be getting one.

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by fleskeknoke Go to original post
    They are fine, drikking beer, eating doughnuts, drawing motorcycles, redecorating new office space, making southpark phone game, hiring people etc....
    Everything but making a new Trials game.

Admittedly, it's been a while since the last trials game, but honestly - one thing I like about Ubisoft is that they do delay games when they need more work or a rethink. I'd say RedLynx probably want to avoid a Trials Fusion scenario, where the game released, and missed its mark with the community initially. They had a group of community members come around and play some iteration of the new game, what like a year ago now? If the feedback was particularly critical or involved, then that takes time to get right.

I'm hopeful that they have targeted Trials for a bigger audience, or maybe even a higher price point, and they're putting the time in to release a title that takes the best of Evo and the best of Fusion, and is just loaded with content, so they can have much stronger day 1 sales. Of course, this may not be the case, but it seems like RedLynx is growing, and their Trials properties seem to perform well financially.

Originally Posted by Crimson__Arrow Go to original post
    Admittedly, it's been a while since the last trials game, but honestly - one thing I like about Ubisoft is that they do delay games when they need more work or a rethink. I'd say RedLynx probably want to avoid a Trials Fusion scenario, where the game released, and missed its mark with the community initially. They had a group of community members come around and play some iteration of the new game, what like a year ago now? If the feedback was particularly critical or involved, then that takes time to get right.

I'm hopeful that they have targeted Trials for a bigger audience, or maybe even a higher price point, and they're putting the time in to release a title that takes the best of Evo and the best of Fusion, and is just loaded with content, so they can have much stronger day 1 sales. Of course, this may not be the case, but it seems like RedLynx is growing, and their Trials properties seem to perform well financially.
    I agree. I would much rather prefer them to release the game when itís ready and not rush it like the fusion release but I think itís more of the lack of communication from redlynx.

We have not heard one thing about this game and whenever we ask about a new trials game we get ignored. Itís not that hard to say yes we are working on a new game or no we are not working on a new game....

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Borads Go to original post
    I agree. I would much rather prefer them to release the game when it’s ready and not rush it like the fusion release but I think it’s more of the lack of communication from redlynx.

We have not heard one thing about this game and whenever we ask about a new trials game we get ignored. It’s not that hard to say yes we are working on a new game or no we are not working on a new game....
    And...we have a winner! Very true sir. A studio should respect their community...by this I mean, say something and cut the crap...it's a joke..no? They troll and laugh.
    We love this game and Redlynx, the company...used to love, now...just put up with until someone Anba...perhaps steps up to the plate here...come on brother? These are the people who LOVE your game and with your tools...inspire many in return...many here.

Quite a few creators on here right...so, people who have continually plugged . your game for YEARS man...created content...for YEARS...and you can't muster up a single sentence with a rough idea of where you're going?
    GUTLESS!! How's that...that work? And I would strongly doubt that the owner of Redlynx is locked behind an NDA...if so, I stand corrected...but will still wrestle ANBA.

This won't change much right...but it's about reciprocity in life. People freely give their time and opinions on the game. Fans act as if they won something going there...this is cool and all, but in reality...it's cheap feedback right? I'm sure it's well intentioned, but they benefit you. Don't USE your community. Let's cut the crap around here...who's with me?

Oozie? haha

Let's face it...Trials is hands down, the best physic motorcycle game ever. Use your community wisely. You've literally crapped on them for years now...pitiful for you guys. Just update that "feedback garage" section this month. Please bro.

I would trade 100 fun streams for a paragraph on what's going on. Game is 4 years old...streams? Makes no sense at all here to me. 40 people...huh? You could use that time for back and forth with Trials players that have a combine 100+ years right? Terrible use of company resources.

Anba is INSPIRING to me. He and his brother started Redlynx I'm most certain. His brother branched off into another company. Cool looking new playdoh like textures...forget the name.

You guys took a chance...and created Trials HD. YES!! Everyone loved you guys when you were more accessible and showed you valued opinion. The community was much more positive then. The past years of handling this poorly has caught up...real fans disgusted. This shouldn't happen.

It's too bad they have gone this route in life. People are always more important in life than a bottom line. I'm sure Redlynx got into gaming to inspire, create, and make cash...but knowing Anba...it was to inspire. Inspire us again and cut the crap with this ridiculous nonsense. I will wrestle you to the ground Anba some day...uhhh, if you're in Vegas ever .

I barely game these days...I guess Trials only interested me for 8 years...terrible game, just terrible.

I spew out of passion...honestly. And with that...the NDA was lifted magically and peace came over the community.

iStriide's Avatar Senior Member
    Damn. Don't we have two community managers now, and not one of them has posted in a while. They must have a lot to manage for a dead community.

xzamplez's Avatar Senior Member
    They just released a video about TotBD. Its like celebrating the symbolic demise of the best thing you will ever create.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d7_tx32_I

Just released?

The Video was released on 22.06.2016 ...

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    That was a good one line. Always a fan of quick wit. Damn Max, you've been on Trials since HD?
    I'm thinking E3, but I actually don't care now...in a positive way.
    All my posts over and over, like a hyper OCD passionate psycho. Love that intensity...but wow, have I channel some energy improperly.
    Trials is such a great community game and gives you the ability to have thousands check out something you did...rough tracks, impossible stairs, and brilliant tracks.
    No game has created that inspiration. We are all simply let down here. We vent and hope for a little word, but in general...it doesn't even matter.
    Of course it's crazy to not be in touch with your fanbase and be hush hush, like a 10th grader after his first party. It's an odd approach.
    I would love to be blown away at e3 this year...but if it doesn't happen...I don't care. Not...boo hoo, don't care...but genuinely do not.
    Focus on what in life...a game? That I didn't create even...oh but wait, it's a great vessel to share/inspire and become inspired.

Developers/community should be one. Inspiration goes both ways. Redlynx knows this better than anyone. Imagine going through life with a buddy...as you're both enjoying that awesome trip...one guy just sort of loses touch. You wonder why? Ah...just contracts and you know...I'm making more money now...so no time for you really.

This is honestly sad. You've inspired so many with Trials...then choose to not communicate with people who LOVE your game? I still am baffled and any answer is simple an excuse.
    Well, no more energy to be spent. I know a few community bros will read this and get it...and agree.

When did people who loved you did and were about...become people....you don't talk to???
    If someone gets a product from me or favorites a song...I'm enthused and GRATEFUL. Gratitude. This site has nothing to do with that now. It's sad.
    Weekly streams, but no real community...right?

The fact Max is here and other after so much time is only a testament to how unique and great Trials is. But...appreciate success and embrace your fans. Anything else is honestly...well, gutless. NDAss...yada yada...GUTLESS behavoir Ubibros. Huge fan of the game and work done by a brilliant team. Thanks to all involved. What an inspiration it has been.