Thread: MaintenanceMaintenance - January 11th, 2018 [COMPLETE] | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - January 11th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, January 11th at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

• Fixed an issue where agents whom do not own any DLC could get locked out of the Skirmish activity due to having items in their expansion stash. These items will now automatically drop on the ground for these agents.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

missing changelog

So what has happened to the removal of the reclaimer 6 piece bonus changelog? the 40% revive bonus is missing and i cant find out why.

Originally Posted by Musical1806 Go to original post
    So what has happened to the removal of the reclaimer 6 piece bonus changelog? the 40% revive bonus is missing and i cant find out why.
    I have asked this a few times but never had a answer.

Proturis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Glenstevens81 Go to original post
    I have asked this a few times but never had a answer.
    It needed balance for PvP. 40% faster revive was too OP in DZ. Agents could not finish off downed agents.
     1 people found this helpful

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Janek_Reed Go to original post
    It needed balance for PvP. 40% faster revive was too OP in DZ. Agents could not finish off downed agents.
    If that's true, I understand why they didn't add it to the patch notes :P

that is ridiculous. once again the game is quietly nerfed entirely for the benefit of making the game easier for pvp players. as a skill based player i have little chance of takening down anyone in the dz as my weapons are as weak as the game allows, as is my toughness. precisely because i spec for skill. IF they have a problem keeping me dead thats good they need to find a way to do not have everything handed to them on a plate.

added to which you have managed to auto nerf everything else for the dz why not this. just remove the buff for the dz because it is damn hand in pve where i still dont have the firepower but the box gives mea [I]chance[I] to get back up before the box is broken.

please stop "fixing" the game for the pvp players especially as the only real place to get divtech is the DZ making the game really poor for pve players.

give my bonus back its not op because they cant handle it make them work for it.

Manhunt beeping noise

Most of us have a beeping noise while we not on manhunt. Its irritating to keep hearing that until you turn the game off and even that might not help, and nerf nomad. No way my nomad been 1 and done for the last 2 weeks and people i fight get 5-8 lives smh give it a requirement like striker and pred. Make it a certain amount of electronics per % of proc or something.

HairyButtCrack's Avatar Junior Member
    How about fixing the problems with the WT4 classified gear set pieces. I made a post about it, but noone has responded to it.

any chance to get a crybaby and Nerf obsession patch?. some of this players needs to go back to their mario brother and minecraft games. some of you really really don`t belong to this game. don`t come here with the bs about feedback. go get a girlfriend, boyfriend or else or go outside and get some sun. This happened when you got tooooooo many kids in a adults game. kids =cry and nerf.

Appox 30mins left???

Just wanted to know if can we log in appox 30mins time? Is the maintenance still on schedule?