Thread: Ps4 map making vs xbox one | Forums

Ps4 map making vs xbox one

My first map will be great. I already know what I'm making. I made maps for both systems on far cry 2. Im not a

I'll be waiting for your publication to what do you play Playstation 4 or Xbox One

Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Sorry i've deleted the post because you opened another thread. I actually play PC but there many people here playing on consoles.

AW LOST SOLDIER's Avatar FC Elite Member
    ---XB1 club ----------FAR CRY 5 MAP BUILDERS CLUB
    Xbox one for me.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AW LOST SOLDIER Go to original post
    Xbox one for me.
    Same here. Honestly I'm surprised to see how in the minority we are when looking at the map editor entries....

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Its turned full circle from how it used to be, the Instincts games were exclusive to Microsofts Xbox brand and when FC2 came out all the best builders were on XB360, people like Sab and Truesurv1val and others Superscoopa_ Maxpower and more established themselves on Playstation and when FC3 came out there were so many who left and did not return.

With FC4 over 95% of the known builders snubbed the game on XB1 but people on PS4 still purchased it and over the years they have pushed each other and are doing some really good quality maps, some of these are equally as good with the editor as those who used to be on XB360 with FC2 / FC3 thats a fact.

Then there are builders like SETHO-1 and CupCakeGalaxy who came from nowhere and are up there on FC4 among the top builders on console so it will be interesting to see who comes back in FC5 there could be lots and lots of people all sharing ideas and pushing one another and the result could be amazing maps on both console platforms.

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    Same here. Honestly I'm surprised to see how in the minority we are when looking at the map editor entries....
    I'm even more surprised than you that the PS4 almost doubles PC in the contest.

AW LOST SOLDIER's Avatar FC Elite Member
    ---XB1 club ----------FAR CRY 5 MAP BUILDERS CLUB
    I think it's just more ps4 players seem to come to these forums more than pc and xb1 players, so they are more aware of the map jams. there are tons of maps uploaded to the fc4 xb1 servers every day. many map makers will return to xbox when fc5 releases. plus xbox one x will have the best performing and best visuals on console. im sure digital foundry will do a video proving that case. all in all things are looking good for xbox when fc5 releases in fact, xbox will thrive. less than 3 months to go, nice

I think it's just more ps4 players seem to come to these forums more than pc and xb1 players, so they are more aware of the map jams.
    ok but why

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    I think it's just more ps4 players seem to come to these forums more than pc and xb1 players, so they are more aware of the map jams. there are tons of maps uploaded to the fc4 xb1 servers every day.
    I don't look at Xbox Clubs but believe you posted that you had over 1000 members, that's a lot - I would have thought you would put up a message explaining the map jam / contest plus it's on Twitter and Facebook on the official channels so people don't even have to log in and most don't - you must have some really good builders in that club - care to share a few map names as I could do with playing some top quality maps on the XB1 side I like to find out about new builders and to see their talents so share away.