[SUGGESTION] Adding a Time Lapse/Time Skip Feature Similar to AC Origins

I bought AC Origins days ago and i was impressed that i could meditate anywhere on the map and watch the sun rises up. I play Origins always at day time because i love to appreciate the sheer beauty of the world and at the same time giving me more challenge. I would like to do this in Wildlands if possible, adding an option to "camp" anywhere would extend the playtime for me. I would go to various town watching NPCs doing the funny business or perhaps walk deeper into the jungle to find a shack or something. Obviously camping would not be possible to do close to an enemy outposts or base. Without this option, i am stuck with an ugly green filter of a Night Vision Goggle. My eyes are kind of sensitive so i feel dizzy whenever i play with this filter for 45 minutes long. Thank you Ubisoft for making a beautiful game.

This is a feature that most every open world game has. I have no clue why it’s not in Wildlands considering choosing an hour to attack is a legitimate tactical choice to be made. You should be able to “rest” at a rally point and emerge at your desired time of day.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Really OP !
    The game is almost year old , it is finished !
    Play as it is, don't expect that there will be any big or small changes.
    Soon last PVP update will be released ,and over, no more updates.
    The forum moderators might be saying there is some content coming, but I don't believe that.

Every Ubisoft game after last patch/update was released, that was over, and with this one will be no different,

I agree wholeheartedly, OP. I love attacking bases at night, creeping through nice and slow, eliminating each bad guy silently and without notice.
    I was quite surprised they didn't implement a "sleep" or "wait" feature for just this reason. Seems kinda strange they'd leave it out, or just flat out forget to put it in the game.

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    Hanz if you're playing by yourself, you can forward time by fast travelling to a checkpoint that is far away from you. Then back to the closest checkpoint to the mission you want to do.

I know this isn't the same thing as passing time, but these devs will not be implementing any new features to the base game. They haven't even implemented a new game + mode which a lot of open world games offer.

They are either working on Season Two content. Or a new Ghost Recon.

Setting up an overwatch to gather movement intel, not camping.

But seriously I enjoy attacking big bases when the enemies are in the canteen or sleeping. Making knocking off large portions of the guard easy. Nothing like drone striking supper.

I'm still disappointed the guy with akimbo Mac11s can spot, target and effectively shoot me in the pitch dark at 200m, without any visible NVGs.

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Really OP !
    The game is almost year old , it is finished !
    Play as it is, don't expect that there will be any big or small changes.
    Soon last PVP update will be released ,and over, no more updates.
    The forum moderators might be saying there is some content coming, but I don't believe that.

Every Ubisoft game after last patch/update was released, that was over, and with this one will be no different,
    The Division just got a huge major overhaul update almost two years after its release, and Siege was practically reinvented over time... I don't think it's fair for you to say with any certainty they will stop supporting the game for sure after the slate of PvP updates have rolled out, even if for the time being there doesn't look like anything is coming.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    I shall forward your suggestion to the devteam, HanzSchmidt

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    At least this place doesn't cease to make me laugh.

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    While we're at it, how about the option to adjust day/night scaling? Right now I think a whole 24 hours passes in-game in about 24 minutes, which means that if I start a mission at sundown and I'm trying to recon and stealthily infiltrate, it can be midday next by the time I'm even done. Really awkward with such speedy cycles. Why not add an option to slow the shifting sun transition to two, three, or even four times what it currently is?