Originally Posted by CRUSHEDWARNUTS Go to original post
    And then there was silence from 8 players, because things just got real.
    Yeah, some tryhard came out. I was hoping to put in some halfway decent work against some players that had a good grasp. Not gonna lie, helped me understand rush counter a bit better.
     1 people found this helpful

CRUSHEDWARNUTS's Avatar Senior Member
    It was great to try other classes normally I wouldn't take because I wasn't well versed with how they play. The diversionist is pretty much useless in my opinion.

It was great to try other classes normally I wouldn't take because I wasn't well versed with how they play. The diversionist is pretty much useless in my opinion.
    I hear ya, but do love my Diversionist. Silent intel and the SR635 was my campaign weapon.

CRUSHEDWARNUTS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GodhandR Go to original post
    I hear ya, but do love my Diversionist. Silent intel and the SR635 was my campaign weapon.
    I like his m4 and wish I had my R5 from the campaign. Covert intel is great, maybe I dont have the patience to drone like that.?.

I like his m4 and wish I had my R5 from the campaign. Covert intel is great, maybe I dont have the patience to drone like that.?.
    Yeah, I’m still trying to nail down the best method on call out. Their position (standing, crouch, prone) and their line of sight have been my biggest focusing factors. I begin to run into issues with my team split, we have 2 moving on two and 1 looking for 2.......I concentrate on the first likely engagement, but sometimes that leads to our loner being left to look for their others.

This would make a more visible compass effective for callouts, “One prone on ping looking SW. His buddy is 30m South facing North.” Luckily the squad had good awareness and I can use map references.