Ghost War Guides on Xbox One

Since a few threads on these forums and on Reddit begin to question the ease of access to Ghost War, I have set up a group on Xbox for experienced users to access new players and play with them. Ghost War Guides is a platform for new players to seek out people who have had experience in the PVP and give them an opportunity to play the game to it’s full potential. It will require the use of a mic, as communication is a big part of the game, in order to help players understand map flow, class uses, and techniques to succeed.

I am nowhere near an excellent player, but I do value the experience the game offers through teamwork and cooperation.

If there really is a concern with a player gap, this is an opportunity for members to encourage growth by teaching new players “the ropes” and any productive member is welcome.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by GodhandR Go to original post
    Since a few threads on these forums and on Reddit begin to question the ease of access to Ghost War, I have set up a group on Xbox for experienced users to access new players and play with them. Ghost War Guides is a platform for new players to seek out people who have had experience in the PVP and give them an opportunity to play the game to it’s full potential. It will require the use of a mic, as communication is a big part of the game, in order to help players understand map flow, class uses, and techniques to succeed.

I am nowhere near an excellent player, but I do value the experience the game offers through teamwork and cooperation.

If there really is a concern with a player gap, this is an opportunity for members to encourage growth by teaching new players “the ropes” and any productive member is welcome.
    Great idea GodhandR. I'm on PC else I'd be right on there with you.

Originally Posted by Leemund13 Go to original post
    Great idea GodhandR. I'm on PC else I'd be right on there with you.
    Hey man, our back and forth wasn’t just a blind slinging. I do agree that something needs to be done to help new players. So using feedback and discussion from you I figured this was a good start for one side of the community.

Cheers to the discussion, hopefully no hard feelings!

CRUSHEDWARNUTS's Avatar Senior Member
    I sense another custom game in the future God

Hey man, our back and forth wasn’t just a blind slinging. I do agree that something needs to be done to help new players. So using feedback and discussion from you I figured this was a good start for one side of the community.

Cheers to the discussion, hopefully no hard feelings!
    Hey. Absolutely no hard feelings, we both want whats best for the game.

I wish I was good enough at the game to make some basic tutorials for YouTube.

Originally Posted by CRUSHEDWARNUTS Go to original post
    I sense another custom game in the future God
    I’m down, that was a blast. Both teams in game chat was even better. “Hey watch out for the mine!”
    (Everyone stops.)
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Leemund13 Go to original post
    Hey. Absolutely no hard feelings, we both want whats best for the game.

I wish I was good enough at the game to make some basic tutorials for YouTube.
    Yeah, hats off to content creators. I don’t think I could offer a good enough explanation in a concise manner, so hopefully some rounds will suffice.

I’m down, that was a blast. Both teams in game chat was even better. “Hey watch out for the mine!”
    (Everyone stops.)
    False intel!!! he over there. ping ping ping ping!! lol

Originally Posted by CRUSHEDWARNUTS Go to original post
    False intel!!! he over there. ping ping ping ping!! lol
    Ping ping ping ping.

(Loosely translated, “And to our right we can see the body of the unfortunate team member who happened upon an odd metal object. Upon closer inspection they realized this object was quite volatile and clearly meant to block access to the nearby staircase.”)

Ping ping ping ping.

(Loosely translated, “And to our right we can see the body of the unfortunate team member who happened upon an odd metal object. Upon closer inspection they realized this object was quite volatile and clearly meant to block access to the nearby staircase.”)
    And then there was silence from 8 players, because things just got real.