Payment problem - I'm already wait 25hours for answer of support and still NOTHING

Hey, I have problem with my payment I bought a game ( yesterday ) and payment method was successful, also bank report me the money was sent to Ubisoft Paris FR ... But I still don't have game in my library ( I bought For Honor Digital delux edition ) and use discout 20% so it was for 19,04€.

BTW : I create yesterday around 18:00 local time a report about my problem to Czech Support ( I'm from Slovakia ) and I see status - We are working - already for 25 hours and I don't understand what happen, because my payment was successful and money sent to your company and I still don't have game... I bought it in xmas sales and I hope so, you give me new cdkey or just throw game into my Uplay library, sorry but I really annoying because I wrote to you on Twitter, Facebook and also on support ( Czech ) and I don't have any answer ... I hope and believe you will solve this problem and understand my angry ... my FIRST SUPPORT ticket is 05676433 already 25 hours write We are working

and secound ticket with same problem is 05681586

In this tickets i'll show you a few pictures of my bank account the paymethod was sucesfull in side of me, but your side don't give me a game

UbiFluouise's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there @Keisl. So we've looked into the case you've provided about what you're experiencing with your order and it looks like the order is listed in our system as incomplete. Please make sure that the purchase has been fully processed and that confirmation of the order has been received on your end. Once this has been confirmed, please then uninstall the Uplay PC client and then reinstall it from the official website. We will be sure to reach out to the Support team in your region to alert them that you're still awaiting a response to this issue and will work to have this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Just picture

Listen me Ubisoft I'm waiting on your answer already 3 days on my support ticket ( and there still write We are working ) First - How it couldn't be incomplete when my bank report me the money were sent to Ubisoft FR Paris, The second I'm 100% sure I dowload Uplay from official website because I bought a lot of game with my credit card.... Excuse me but I don't understand how you are working and if you seen my picture because I was also upload my Bank account report about transaction and you already sad me this transaction wasn't incomplete in your side

Thank you

Anser

Originally Posted by UbiFluouise Go to original post
    Hey there @Keisl. So we've looked into the case you've provided about what you're experiencing with your order and it looks like the order is listed in our system as incomplete. Please make sure that the purchase has been fully processed and that confirmation of the order has been received on your end. Once this has been confirmed, please then uninstall the Uplay PC client and then reinstall it from the official website. We will be sure to reach out to the Support team in your region to alert them that you're still awaiting a response to this issue and will work to have this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Listen me Ubisoft I'm waiting on your answer already 3 days on my support ticket ( and there still write We are working ) First - How it couldn't be incomplete when my bank report me the money were sent to Ubisoft FR Paris, The second I'm 100% sure I dowload Uplay from official website because I bought a lot of game with my credit card.... Excuse me but I don't understand how you are working and if you seen my picture because I was also upload my Bank account report about transaction and you already sad me this transaction wasn't incomplete in your side

Thank you