Thread: Getting tired of this crap | Forums

Originally Posted by nairda2k9 Go to original post
    This unfortunately is The Division. It hasn't changed in almost two years which in my opinion means it is unlikely to change at all.

RNG in this game sucks. I'm sorry but I still do not believe it is random. A quick look through the numbers generated at the recalibration table tell you it is not completely random. They claim a 3% drop rates on exotics. A friend of mine has had 9 Houses drop since 1.8 (2 for every character). I've not seen one. Wouldn't be bad except it is the current meta and if you don't have one it is pointless going in the DZ.

The DZ is hated absolutely loathed by a massive majority. If Massive would open their eyes accept the truth and just give us a PvE DZ, thousands of players would flood back. Instead they refuse to accept the fact that 97% of the playerbase left because they hated the endgame (i.e. The DZ) and now try to keep the DZ active by forcing players into the DZ by way of weekly assignments. Don't do it, it is not worth it. The weekly cache doesn't give any Division Tech, the RNG as you have seen is crap and all you do by going into the DZ is bolster their stats about DZ population allowing them to argue it is an enjoyed part of the game. Boycott it like the rest of us and just let it die.

Gankers have always been a part of the game and the DZ. Most are at best average ability on their own which is why they don't start shooting until their boyfriends show up. 1.8 brought us a load of unbalanced gearsets that led to groups running round the DZ stroking their epeen and shooting everyone in sight to demonstrate how good they are. Again, Massive make the drop rates better in the DZ to encourage people in their as cannon fodder for the PvP crowd. Just don't do it. The only thing Massive cares about is DZ population. Once it drops they will make changes. If you keep going in it won't change. I doubt a Community Manager will even respond to this thread because they do not care. If they do they will say that 1.8 added lots of new content where you can obtain top tier loot. You already figured out that's a load of bull.

The game is biased towards rogues. Always has been, always will be. Players getting killed in the DZ is what they want to see the developers openly admitted that they themselves enjoyed ganking solo players whilst being in the security of a group of four. It's pathetic!

The Division is a trash talkers paradise. They do less to combat racism and online bullying in this game than they do to prevent cheating which is saying something since their reputation for dealing with cheats is dismal at best and non existent at worst. Best advice, turn off proximity chat if you don't want your family subjected to constant shouts of "Sit the **** down ni****!" Again Massive seem proud of what they have created in the DZ. They seem to think this is representative of a real apocalypse and that everyone needs to toughen up to show their true metal. They forget that real men do and wannabes talk about wanting to.

This

Everything you said is true. They are liars and I do not like liars...guess being truthful and honest and open is not part of ubisoft/Massive's company policy ...lie at any cost to keep gamers playing ...no matter how many cheaters or online bullying there is...the only thing the dz has benefitted is rogues they even get rewarded for killing players for going manhunt...they never attack 4vs4 always 4vs2 or 1.

If they go rogue in my opinion none of their division skills should work at all they lose everything. .everything gets **** off...no turrets. .support stations no nothing just their gear and guns...they should be at a disadvantage nor an advantage of any sort.

RNG is b.s. I got the big A and both new sniper rifles from exotic caches I saved before 1.8 was released have not seen a house and I opened 95 GE caches last GE..still looking for classified lone star knee pads all I get are regular ones...will never get the classified PM backpack I am missing for the 6th piece.

The only exotics that drop for me in the underground are the regular ones you can buy or drop from the LZ bosses haven't seen a house down there. They took out all the dtech from wsp that was on the pts which was b.s. all because they want people in the dz to get killed.

I haven't been in the dz for two months and I am not going in there if it takes me 6 months to get enough dtech by deconstructing gear then so be it I won't go in there to complete the weekly or daily dz assignment until they decide that rogues don't get benefitted in any way...they should lose a level of rank when they get killed maybe that will make them think more about going rogue then.

I refuse to participate in an area where you have to fight over gear just to keep it.
     2 people found this helpful

LZ bosses drop only Skull MC gloves, Caduceus and Tenebrae. I've killed them literally thousands of times. These are the only possible drops (for exotics). So, you sir, are mistaken.

As to another point; rogues have an enormous advantage in this game. Precisely why I avoid the DZ as a PvE-centric player and wish all others would do the same until the DZ died or a PvE DZ is added.
     2 people found this helpful

Solidus...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stefenanthony Go to original post
    manhunt...they never attack 4vs4 always 4vs2 or 1.
    Why ur so sure about that?

Originally Posted by stefenanthony Go to original post
    This

Everything you said is true. They are liars and I do not like liars...guess being truthful and honest and open is not part of ubisoft/Massive's company policy ...lie at any cost to keep gamers playing ...no matter how many cheaters or online bullying there is...the only thing the dz has benefitted is rogues they even get rewarded for killing players for going manhunt...they never attack 4vs4 always 4vs2 or 1.

If they go rogue in my opinion none of their division skills should work at all they lose everything. .everything gets **** off...no turrets. .support stations no nothing just their gear and guns...they should be at a disadvantage nor an advantage of any sort.

RNG is b.s. I got the big A and both new sniper rifles from exotic caches I saved before 1.8 was released have not seen a house and I opened 95 GE caches last GE..still looking for classified lone star knee pads all I get are regular ones...will never get the classified PM backpack I am missing for the 6th piece.

The only exotics that drop for me in the underground are the regular ones you can buy or drop from the LZ bosses haven't seen a house down there. They took out all the dtech from wsp that was on the pts which was b.s. all because they want people in the dz to get killed.

I haven't been in the dz for two months and I am not going in there if it takes me 6 months to get enough dtech by deconstructing gear then so be it I won't go in there to complete the weekly or daily dz assignment until they decide that rogues don't get benefitted in any way...they should lose a level of rank when they get killed maybe that will make them think more about going rogue then.

I refuse to participate in an area where you have to fight over gear just to keep it.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... it's pure hubris.

Premise: Make players fight over gear. Now regardless of my personal opinion of this premise for a game, I'm not so biased that I can't see the appeal to that premise of a game mode.

But beyond that premise is where the developers have erred. It's basically a King of Hill game mode. The kings of any particular server-hill gear out faster than the rest. It's like trickle down economics. The wealthy, in this case the people already good at that mode increase their wealth. The rest of us get to pick at the bones so to speak.

Now that in and of itself isn't entirely cruel. You know what you're getting into and what you have to do to increase your lot: become a king of a hill.

But here again is where the devs in their hubris erred. They MARKETED the game towards PvE folks knowing damn well they're vision of King of the Hill wasn't fully expressed as such to the playerbase. Everything in early end-game was and is still set up to fast-track the PvPer while halting the PvEr.

Even after the huge exodus and two laughable Elites Task Forces, after they sat their on their little podcast saying they 'heard' us, look at the facts...

They weighted the LZ and every other PvE mode heavily, and placed arbitrary time gates on PvE activity. 3 exotics prior to 1.8 in the LZ loot pool? What is that if not a disincentive to do content that they paid someone to code? Why is it there if the rewards are to be so utterly worthless than vendor trash or resource conversions?

Now that's not to say that every single drop in the DZ is great, they're not.

But here's what highlights their short sighted thinking the most: the simple fact is that ALL loot comes from two of three primary sources, drops, loot chests and caches.

So look at it for what it is plain and simple: all loot comes from an NPC dropwise. Meaning, you don't get rewarded with a piece of gear as a reward for killing another player. You get rewarded with someone else's effort. Now difficulty aside, that is the system. It doesn't matter if all 24 people in the DZ contributed to killing that mob or just one, in other words there is no premium placed on difficulty from a PvE perspective. Only now after two years have they granted a reward for assisting in clearing a landmark, but even those rewards aren't rewarding for a high % of us outside new or returning players.

So then even after all this, where the DZ has been the gearing-up-central for PvPers, at PvErs expense, when they say they've finally acknowledged our concerns, I'm still seeing that flawed thinking heads and above any other philosophy: the DZ should reward better. Why? Explain that Devs. Not players, I want a dev to explain how killing a Legendary boss solo or even in a group of four is somehow not commensurate difficulty with shooting some dude in the DZ and making an extraction? You know full well there can be instances of 4v1 where the victim has less chance of getting that item out than does an LZ boss dropping anything other than TeneCaduSkuls.

Or, let's then factor in whether or not that game mode is even appealing to the person you're 'encouraging' to go DZ. If it's not and they enjoy UG, why should their loot chances be less? Simply, why should the DZ acquisition rate be any higher than comparable modes for PvE? Can you explain that from an equity standpoint and tell us how that works?
     5 people found this helpful

Mrh-Anonymous's Avatar Senior Member
    Playing Fortnite Battle Royale, good P v P
    Originally Posted by MaDHatt3rMike Go to original post
    no they dropped on the LZ bosses, I didnt open any caches at that point- was saving my credits
    That's not right the LZ bosses only drop Skull Gloves/Caduceus and Tenabrae's (iv'e done them 1000's of times and many more after 1.8 and they only drop 3 exotics that is their exotic loot pool )

Sorry but it is impossible for the LZ bosses to drop anything other than Skull Gloves/Caduceus and the tenabrae

So far in those 1000's of LZ boss drops i have had

45 Skull Gloves
    25 Caduceus
    15 or so Tenabrae

Originally Posted by MaDHatt3rMike Go to original post
    I am getting tired of a few things in this game:

1. RNG- Screw that crap, how is it I can open 80+ superior caches in GE and not get a single new exotic(got devil & Heel off LZ bosses) Been farming UG and DZ and get the same old *** exotics, 3 Golden Rhinos in 2 days, yeah fix the damn RNG

2. Weekly Missions- Can we remove the DZ part from that, Times it takes me all day to get those kills or all week to get those extractions because of dumb *** gankers and *****y players who shoot you in the back just cause you ran past them. If i have to go kill 40 Veterans or extract 30 items, I should only have to worry about the NPCs not some ******* group of 4 people who think they are GOD in the DZ. not there to screw with you, just do the missions. Yeah the DZ is over stacked, why all the landmarks, why not put landmarks in the LZ?

3. Drop Rate- Yes the DZ has better drop rates-(which is ******** btw, oh I got a classified mask, turn around- ganked by rogues from out of no where) Those who say the UG has a good drop rate, come play my character on Xbox and you will see what I mean, I don't get **** for ****.

4. Going Rogue- Someone else mentioned it, but when you go Rogue you should lose all Division assets, no safehouses, no checkpoints, no extractions, no manhunt consoles. you lose rogue status by dying- You disavowed the Division, why should you get help from that ****, and if your Rogue and you run into a safe house or checkpoint- you sir/ma'am are a piece of ****. oh and lets not forget about the rogue campers who sit outside safe houses and checkpoints and wait for you to come back out and kill you, or wait til you almost clear a landmark and take the last kill so you dont get credit for clearing the land mark and gank you for your crap. Just tired of the *******s in the DZ, and remove that damn chicken dance emote.

5. Racism and trash talking in the DZ, if you have to resort to racism and vulgarilty in teh DZ then you need to reevaluate your life. Just because I run a 6 piece Nomad when I go into the DZ( because of gankers and cowards) does not make me a cheater, it means I want to survive and do what i need to do, not my fault if you cant kill me, or it takes too ling to kill me and gank my stuff. The ******** language that comes out of your mouth is ******** and uncalled for, Im trying to survive, so yes Ill drop a turret or throw grenades or run, TRYING to survive you *******, it aint cheating. And if by chance I kill you while your group of 4 is attacking me, is also not cheating, maybe you made a mistake and I got lucky, or maybe you are not as good as you think you are. (guarantee if this was a real firefight 8/10 I would win against you keyboard warriors)

-rant over-
    Only way to run gear runs is DZ. Just run 3x Pred with 1 healer and you will stomp any mediocre team into the ground unless they are running 2 FM healer and 2 Striker 9k stam.

Mad-Cap's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mrh-Anonymous Go to original post
    That's not right the LZ bosses only drop Skull Gloves/Caduceus and Tenabrae's (iv'e done them 1000's of times and many more after 1.8 and they only drop 3 exotics that is their exotic loot pool )

Sorry but it is impossible for the LZ bosses to drop anything other than Skull Gloves/Caduceus and the tenabrae

So far in those 1000's of LZ boss drops i have had

45 Skull Gloves
    25 Caduceus
    15 or so Tenabrae
    They also drop Hildr, I'm 100% sure of that. While I have similar drop numbers to you on the items you mentioned....I have 1 Hildr drop as well.

Though I am skeptical that LZ bosses drop the new exotics....today.
    It would not surprise me if they did during the GE. I ran them about 180 times during the last GE and saw nothing new myself though.

Originally Posted by Mad-Cap Go to original post
    They also drop Hildr, I'm 100% sure of that. While I have similar drop numbers to you on the items you mentioned....I have 1 Hildr drop as well.

Though I am skeptical that LZ bosses drop the new exotics....today.
    It would not surprise me if they did during the GE. I ran them about 180 times during the last GE and saw nothing new myself though.
    I dropped an Eir but that was from an HVT (even though i swore it was from an LZ boss but who knows.

But i'm damn sure the new exotics don't drop from LZ bosses The devs would have stated so in either the SOTG or in a post for the GE event.

Mad-Cap's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mrh-Anonymous Go to original post
    I dropped an Eir but that was from an HVT (even though i swore it was from an LZ boss but who knows.

But i'm damn sure the new exotics don't drop from LZ bosses The devs would have stated so in either the SOTG or in a post for the GE event.
    yeah, if the new exotics did drop I would hope that it would be common knowledge.

I thought I had a screen shot of the Hildr drop. but alas, not. I'm less than 100% sure now lol

Originally Posted by Mad-Cap Go to original post
    yeah, if the new exotics did drop I would hope that it would be common knowledge.

I thought I had a screen shot of the Hildr drop. but alas, not. I'm less than 100% sure now lol
    Apologies for putting doubt in your mind OOPS! but hey maybe the devs have done it so the new ones drop but without a warning or telling us just to troll us ha ha ha.

Dreams