Mercenary - Ghosthero's creation

There is this guy on the For Honor Amino called "Ghosthero" ... He make this hero, however he doesn't know how images work, and he's VERY bussy at the time. All of this is by him.

THE MERCENARY

Gameplay: Good health bar, versatility

Range: Lack of reach

Class: Heavy

Information:

He is a new class who belongs to the knight faction. He is mostly motivated by money and only see the other factions as opportunity to make money.

He is wearing a versatile set of armor that he can put himself quickly in any situation. His armor consists of a sallet (with or without bevor), jack chain arms, plate armor on his legs, and a brigandine as his main chestplate.

He is using two weapons at the same time: the Warhammer/ Flanged Mace, and the Rondel Dagger. The dagger is only used with a stabbing purpose. It's quick-ish, little unpredictable, and is very good at 'hand to hand' combat. The hammer/mace, on the other hand, are concussive shock weapons, it is very useful for injuring you opponent badly. However the hammer/mace is slower. So the dagger is less range but more speed, while the mace has more reach but slower.

Executions:

Turn a'bout:

The final stab:

The hammer and nail:

STAY DOWN:

versatile!:

Moveset:
    (coming soon)

And in the final part of Ghosthero's hero page it says "He is truly a character that we need in this game."

CREDIT:
    1. All the art and descriptions are Ghosthero's
    2. I edited the text to have more correct grammar, for Ghosthero doesn't nativly speak English.
    3. I gave the executions titles.
     1 people found this helpful

FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    Ahhh very nice! Thanks for helping out with the posting and thanks to Ghosthero for the creation! I love seeing all the different artwork, but when it has a lot of detailed thoughts, lore, armor and weapons to go with it is just amazing!!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Ahhh very nice! Thanks for helping out with the posting and thanks to Ghosthero for the creation! I love seeing all the different artwork, but when it has a lot of detailed thoughts, lore, armor and weapons to go with it is just amazing!!
    Thanks dude, I really appreciate