1. #11
    Originally Posted by Eagle_One_ Go to original post
    IDK what's in store, just really looking forward to more custom room options, only.

    Have you noticed Lucian has been kinda quiet lately? Not as much chatter on twitter, hard at work!
    I was thinking the same. Not sure what's going on but it's a new year. With all the holidays going on its still just 1/3/18
    Share this post

  2. #12
    ITK5's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Lubbock Texas & Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)
    Posts
    428
    Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    I was thinking the same. Not sure what's going on but it's a new year. With all the holidays going on its still just 1/3/18
    You know he is super busy reading all of our comments GOOD & BAD :P
    Still I do miss his to the point TWEETs!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #13
    UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,568
    We should have some more details we can share soon.
     4 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Bolivia
    Posts
    1,713
    Originally Posted by UbiKeeba Go to original post
    We should have some more details we can share soon.
    Modes, Maps, Classes, Fixes and Balancing?
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by ITK5 Go to original post
    You know he is super busy reading all of our comments GOOD & BAD :P
    Still I do miss his to the point TWEETs!
    Right. I respect everyone when they see problems. However, some people throw problems out of rage. This slow down the devs to release new content and fix major issues. Ijs there is alot of bad feedback than good request lol
    Share this post

  6. #16
    mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Bolivia
    Posts
    1,713
    Once every month is pretty good.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    So. CA
    Posts
    1,775
    Originally Posted by Eagle_One_ Go to original post
    IDK what's in store, just really looking forward to more custom room options, only.

    ....and the new lobby system.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    So. CA
    Posts
    1,775
    Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    Right. I respect everyone when they see problems. However, some people throw problems out of rage. This slow down the devs to release new content and fix major issues. Ijs there is alot of bad feedback than good request lol
    I highly doubt any of those "rage" incidents have any impact whatsoever on their day to day activities. It's not like they have to stop what they're doing every time someone complains.

    This is what the community staff is for. They gather the input from various community sources, compile it and then (I'm assuming) it is distilled down to a presentation format to share with the team (e.g. most requested items, potential bugs, etc.). Barring any common complaints, issues or requests, I don't see any of this impacting their schedules. .......feel free to rage away.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Eagle_One_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    813
    Originally Posted by Kean_1 Go to original post
    ....and the new lobby system.
    Yes sir
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Hope for :
    1 marksman class 1 support class
    1 or 2 game modes
    New maps
    Text chat
    Clan tags
    Lobby with rooms so you can join/create in a room with the settings you like and mode you want to play
    A test lobby for 6vs6.

    This game is fantastic but it needs some more details and more players will join.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post