... but only if they don't add another Predatorish-DLC - in that case uninstalling is the only option.

Ahhhh, dammit to hell then... I'll see you in 5 years

KingSpawn1979's Avatar Senior Member
    I really improved my Relationship to this Game since I lowered my Expectations to Zero. Absolutely Zero.
    Then it really starts shining.

Yeah, it seems it is the only way to have any type of fun in the game... Lowering the bar to Zero. Sad isn't it.

^
    can you gentlemen tell me how you did that, ceasing your expectations, I mean?
    Whenever I play, I stumble over all the problems and stupid things and just get angry and sad.

Why do I shoot BB bullets?
    Why do enemies transform into a bullet sponge after detection and magically absorb multiple 556 rounds like yolo?
    Why soooo many things man?

[insert pepe meme]

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    I've reached Tier 1 few days ago and turned that off for good. It's good to be back to the GRW I used to know...

... except not the GRW future support outcome that I expected.

Still though... eh... yeah. Been playing my Fallen Ghosts game again. It's fancy and.... stuff. Seeing all the orphan toys there.

I tried playing FG last week, but after finishing the first 2 missions I couldn't deal with the AI squad any longer. I've played this game a lot in single player, but back then the coop play gave me all the highlights so I could deal with the horrible AI squad. Once I hit the Tier 1 grind the game reduced itself to a very specific type of play and the squad limitations were less of a burden since that mode killed any attempts to do something differently anyways. I really wished there would be some new content that would attract my former TF-members back to this game.

I was hoping one of the Ubi guys may have something to say here.

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Just like biomag said earlier, I have no reason and idea why I'm still expecting stuff here.

Indeed I still want to hear more, but at the same time, I'm keeping 0 expectation. It could be just another fixes that you didn't even know that the problem even exist, let alone occur.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello guys,

at this time, no information has been shared on that matter.
    That being said, when it changes, we will of course keep you updated