[FEEDBACK] What can we expect for 2018? [PvE ONLY!]

Simple question: What can the PvE player-base expect to see in 2018?
    Will there be new PvE-content of any sorts or will Ubi only provide technical support (bug fixing)?
     1 people found this helpful

Oh boy... good question but I wouldn't hold my breath for a quick answer.

Perhaps, as I stated on another thread... it is time for another Q&A from the Devs or mainly just an "A".

Honestly I'm not expecting much outside of small bug fixes

They said time and time again that they will support ghost war for a long time

they haven't said anything about the main game almost deliberately

they probably don't want to say anything flat out because they might have some micro-transactions left that they might want someone to buy

but with the way that they never talk about main game it doesn't look good

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ManticButton Go to original post
    Honestly I'm not expecting much outside of small bug fixes

They said time and time again that they will support ghost war for a long time

they haven't said anything about the main game almost deliberately

they probably don't want to say anything flat out because they might have some micro-transactions left that they might want someone to buy

but with the way that they never talk about main game it doesn't look good
    Agreed.

.....and knowing now that their promise of some news for PvE before the end of 2017 was simply that Predator challenge, I think it's time to stick a fork in this one. It's obvious that they have no interest in any real enhancements to the core gameplay to increase the longevity / replayability of PvE. ....even a simple "new game plus" mode.
     3 people found this helpful

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    I'm not sure. It will either be nothing but minor bug fixes and the odd extra little mission or it will be something significant that takes into account the feedback gathered over the last few months and provides a lot more content. If it's the latter then I expect to have to pay for it and to see a new season pass.

Ubi-What's-his-nuts said there might be something catered to the pve community soon in one of these first page threads.

Originally Posted by Klaymond Go to original post
    Ubi-What's-his-nuts said there might be something catered to the pve community soon in one of these first page threads.
    And we're all crossing our fingers that it looks like this ...

... instead of this.
     4 people found this helpful

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Klaymond Go to original post
    Was this recently? ....pertaining to the 2018 calendar year?

Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    I'm not sure. It will either be nothing but minor bug fixes and the odd extra little mission or it will be something significant that takes into account the feedback gathered over the last few months and provides a lot more content. If it's the latter then I expect to have to pay for it and to see a new season pass.
    Yeah..... If it's another divorced type DLC like NR and FG, I won't be buying it. If it is something added to the core game (depending on what that is), I might not mind paying for it but I guess you might say I'm extremely skeptical at this point.

What I don't get is the reluctance to add to the core game with relatively easy options like the "new game +" mode. Anything that increases the longevity of the core game will surely mean more opportunities for Ubi to cash in with microtransactions. ....and I'm sure people will happily gobble them up.

Originally Posted by Kean_1 Go to original post
    Was this recently? ....pertaining to the 2018 calendar year?

Nevermind. .....I think I found it.

As Ghost416 stating there are no plans to associate weapons with outfits more so for balancing reasons. With upcoming updates there will be new features that will cater to many players concerns.

GRW has gone from my most played game in 2017 to most likely to be uninstalled 2018. The only reason I have not yet done it is because it has 70 gb and I don't want to re-download it in case I get the urge to play it again, but still, with the horrible DLCs and Predator challenge I don't think I will touch it again since I hate the AI squad and all people I played with are gone since summer making it dull to play.

Season pass is already at 23.99 while the main game is at 29.99, close to bargain bin prices so I'll play co-op with you in a few months... don't uninstall yet LOL
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►