Thread: Issues Launching Rainbow Six: Siege since latest Patch | Forums

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

Issues Launching Rainbow Six: Siege since latest Patch

If you are having issues launching siege since the last patch please try the following.

Please try deleting the config file for the game located here:
    C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\<UplayID>\GameSettings.ini

Then backup and delete the local save located here for Uplay:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<uplayid>\635​​

Here for Steam:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<uplayid>\1843

The config file contains the game settings, the local save stores load outs and situation progress. you would not lose any unlocked items.

Trouble launching rainbow six: siege

i just purchase the game rainbow six: siege on steam today and when i hit play it doesn't want to start the game. doesn't say why and i tried following the steps to fix it and still nothing. help!
     4 people found this helpful

Same with me. I followed your steps and double checked I was right, but still my game is saying "A Ubisoft service is not available at the moment." Please help!
     2 people found this helpful

error 10x00000193

i have rainbow six siege on steam but it doesnt synchronize my cloud save.
    pls help me

about that ive tried 3 time and its still not working pls some1 help us

im getting a error when launching uplay

I'm getting a error called, upc.exe initialization error 2 when trying to launch rainbow six siege or uplay please help

the game does not run

it always says insufficient game resource

user profile login failed

Every time I turn my game on it says user profile login failed and it says that if I start the game all my saved data will be deleted. when I start the game all my characters have their weapon equipment, skins, and charms off and I need to equip them every time I start playing. is there a way for me to activate something that will make the game stop restarting everything?

My game is stuck on the Splash Screen

I have the game installed through Steam, and it gets stuck on the Splash Screen when I launch it on either Steam or the Uplay Launcher.
     1 people found this helpful

I managed to make mine finally work, i tried every fix on the internet i could find and nothing worked so i went to the raindbow six siege game folder then went to \steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010... ( so i had every microsoft visual c++ except the 2010 version which apparently is the version the game runs on anyways) click on the x64 and download it and then run the game to see if it will work, atleast it worked for me. wish you luck