Originally Posted by biomag83 Go to original post
    A fully controlable squad is a must for a tactical single player experience. Without it GR will stay only a very mediocre shooting experience. This game can be a lot of fun with a right group of people, without it there is little to nothing that makes it a really good experience. Singleplayers missed out on a lot of good things in this game.

One of the main reasons for my gripes and hate at UBI is because of it
    ... as a Single Player I am being reminded how much of a red head step child treatment we get each time a new GR game is launched.

Yep

Been lurking for a few days, Its nice to see most of us are on the same page, we all want the same obvious features, but Ubi fell way short. I really hope enough voices makes them realize how changing this game with our requests could turn this sleeper game into a gem of a casual milsim playground. Word of mouth alone could breath real life into this title. New game sales, more incentive to add milsim store content that also generates revenue. It just kills me how ubi treats this IP. I was a fan of the Silent Hunter series, and I should have known this would happen based on how they treated Silent Hunter V.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Alright, so:

-We don't plan to include wire cutters.
    - We don't plan to change the time of dead bodies lying around - it's for technical reasons, it could impact fluidity of the game.

As for NG+ and AI customization - like we mentioned earlier, those are also not planned.

The rest of feedback shared is under review, I'll update if we have any info back on those.

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Alright, so:

-We don't plan to include wire cutters.
    - We don't plan to change the time of dead bodies lying around - it's for technical reasons, it could impact fluidity of the game.

As for NG+ and AI customization - like we mentioned earlier, those are also not planned.

The rest of feedback shared is under review, I'll update if we have any info back on those.
    Quote honestly this line is beginning to sound like "shut up already".

What exactly HAS been incorporated into PvE that the fans have been asking?

It is all good and well having an overall idea of what you want your game to be but when the fans ask for something simple like squad looks and the answer is "lol ****off, here is a bright yellow and red 'fireman' gunship" it seriously sounds like 1)nothing is actually taken to the devs 2)nothing is ever going to actually change.

Time for the community to read between the lines - Ubisoft is done with this game except for GW. They natrually won't say it because it would mean an official end to it, while this way people might still spend money on shop items waiting for something new to get players back.

Guys, do yourself the favor and move on. This game is as finished as it will ever be.

While I am all for beating zombie horses even years after they have been beaten to death, at some point, you just know you are doing it for **** and giggles... unless some of you still believe that asking for things nicely and properly is going to make a bigger effect than not being politically correct..

You guys are wanting answers? answers to questions they have already answered in the Q&A? who's fault is it really? if anything, blame the fanbois and guardians for giving you the false hope that if you keep whining and begging for it, it just may come true.

Then again, you know what... pay no attention to me, new comers seeing all this may help the cause in the distant future.

yeah i'm not saying a camo system couldn't work but adding stats to clothing would suck

it would just devolve into everyone wearing the heavy IBA and a ghillie suit with whatever clothing gave the best camo

would really limit the fantastic character smith
    unless they'll also add weight.
    and with lighter weapons\cloth you will be faster\stealthier but vulnerable...otherwise with heavier - slower\lowder but more protected

Originally Posted by Slynx.Jewel Go to original post
    and with lighter weapons\cloth you will be faster\stealthier but vulnerable...otherwise with heavier - slower\lowder but more protected
    speeds really not a problem because engaging an enemy on extreme within 100 meters will put you at a drastic disadvantage

when you can just engage enemy's past 150 meters are near invisible due to the hypothetical camo system and can take far more damage than normal speed stops being a factor

it's the same reason why no one uses shot guns or sub machine guns they put you at a disadvantage when you run into auto aim dual mac 10's sicario who can head shot you 100 meters out

speed is something that's really important in multiplayer or the real world not so much against auto aim AI

it's far safer to play peekaboo at 100+ meters than engage at a range that would benefit from speed it's possible and I've done it but placing yourself at a clear disadvantage just to go against the hypothetical meta isn't a smart tactic

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slynx.Jewel Go to original post
    Most definitely. Weight, carrying capacity, stamina, stealth, noise signature, loadout, etc. could have all been factors in this game. However, with the simplified game mechanics as they are, these things would take major overhauls which is never going to happen. .....although I would love a game with that level of realism for console.

Sure you can choose the heavy vest but now you can't carry those extra two mags, grenades or similar. Weapons would also be limited based on weight. Want the HTI? ....well, good luck carrying an assault weapon too. Going to have to settle for an SMG or shotty for a secondary. Might even make those two weapon classes relevant in this game for once.

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by biomag83 Go to original post
    Time for the community to read between the lines - Ubisoft is done with this game except for GW. They natrually won't say it because it would mean an official end to it, while this way people might still spend money on shop items waiting for something new to get players back.

Guys, do yourself the favor and move on. This game is as finished as it will ever be.
    Yeah, they won't see another dime from me on any DLC, etc. that they may release in the future for this game. I can't believe they decided to put the time, effort and money into a short-lived Predator challenge than some relatively simple game changing enhancements to the core game. Unbelievable.