Single Player Squad looks

I like the game but I think that in single player my squad should look the same as my character meaning that if I change the clothes of my character the three AI squadmates should have the same clothes/colors that I have put on my character.

Also I would like to add that maybe the game should have let us choose who we help either Unidad or the Rebels also could have added the Far Cry base capturing would be neat way to add another gameplay element

You mean so you are not the only muppet in a ghillie suit? Or the only one in tan in the desert? Yeah that would make sence.

The Devs say it doesn't fit in with their vision for the game. Apparently looking like an ill equipped rag tag bunch is what Ghosts are all about.

Any AI customisation been requested. but it will not happen, it has been confirmed many times.

I don't mind being the unique one in the group but it would make immersion a lot easier.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi snova332! The situation remains the same as it was during this dev Q&A - AI teammate customization is not planned.

Originally Posted by Kayback2 Go to original post
    Apparently looking like an ill equipped rag tag bunch is what Ghosts are all about.
    Wow, can't believe I have to do this again.

Delta Force in Afghanistan

No one is wrong for wanting AI customization, but the arguments disparaging how the AI are dressed just reek of ignorance.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ghost416 Go to original post
    Wow, can't believe I have to do this again.

Delta Force in Afghanistan

No one is wrong for wanting AI customization, but the arguments disparaging how the AI are dressed just reek of ignorance.
    yeah i'm fine with how they look but sometimes I wish I could make them wear something a bit less incognito depending on the situation

Originally Posted by ManticButton Go to original post
    yeah i'm fine with how they look but sometimes I wish I could make them wear something a bit less incognito depending on the situation
    The situation presented in the game would, from an authenticity standpoint, dictate being incognito all the time, though. The point of black ops is plausible deniability, which would be kind of difficult if your special operators ran around the AI covered in obvious military regalia and national flags.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ghost416 Go to original post
    The situation presented in the game would, from an authenticity standpoint, dictate being incognito all the time, though. The point of black ops is plausible deniability, which would be kind of difficult if your special operators ran around the AI covered in obvious military regalia and national flags.
    yeah but what if i'm doing a stealthy night time insertion or assassination maybe having a little nighttime camouflage mixed in would help

or maybe i'm doing a frontal assault and think that some armour would be useful

I'm not saying I want them to be in full BDUs but a few different looks would be nice

Originally Posted by ManticButton Go to original post
    yeah but what if i'm doing a stealthy night time insertion or assassination maybe having a little nighttime camouflage mixed in would help

or maybe i'm doing a frontal assault and think that some armour would be useful

I'm not saying I want them to be in full BDUs but a few different looks would be nice
    Do you realise that outfit or any camouflage have zero effect in the game.
    You can wear pink underwear and the enemy NPC will see you exactly the same

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►