Thread: Acogs | Forums

Acogs

3 speeds should get back their acog or only dmr's would have them cause its kinda unfair to go against 5 acog
     1 people found this helpful

3 speeds don't need the ACOG's back. They never will be getting them back so no point complaining about it.

Give acogs back to Bandit and jager!

I Actually think Jager and bandit should get there acogs back because now that there gone jager and bandit have been trash operators now and the recoil is way to much on bandits Also Jagers gun needs a higher ROF Because it shoots so slow u got a 50% percent chance to win in a close range fight after u seen them and need to turn back to them and start shooting thats been a big pain for me
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Severalith Go to original post
    I Actually think Jager and bandit should get there acogs back because now that there gone jager and bandit have been trash operators now and the recoil is way to much on bandits Also Jagers gun needs a higher ROF Because it shoots so slow u got a 50% percent chance to win in a close range fight after u seen them and need to turn back to them and start shooting thats been a big pain for me
    Your point doesnt make any sense. These would still be issues if they had ACOG's.

yall need to stop *****ing about the ACOG loss. they are never getting their ACOGs back and you just need to accept that.