Thread: New Update - The DAKAR Rally Challenge! | Forums

Originally Posted by hanks420 Go to original post
    That was 9 years ago.. if u r stupid don't bother replying...

Originally Posted by demoninthesac Go to original post
    That was 9 years ago.. if u r stupid don't bother replying...
    Also was in real life not in a mobile game. Thanks for calling me stupid though, especially when you think "u" and "r" are words not letters. It's always fun being called stupid by someone who can't spell.

Originally Posted by hanks420 Go to original post
    Also was in real life not in a mobile game. Thanks for calling me stupid though, especially when you think "u" and "r" are words not letters. It's always fun being called stupid by someone who can't spell.
    He can’t count either. It was 19 years ago, not 9!

Blueprints on lootwheel

Hi there,
    Is there some limit how many blueprints can one earn from lootwheel in some timeframe, please? Currently in leg2 with Bandito, I earned 3 Bandito blueprints today and it has already been like 30 completed races and not a single blueprint showed on the loot wheel after. Considering Ive spent 150 gems to have 100 race tickets to have at least some chance to get the blueprints, it is really frustrating if the game itself will not actualy let me have a chance to get them.

Edit cca 20 hours later:
    Fortunately, it ended well. Right before the leg2 end, I was able to win one more Bandito blueprint which was the last one I needed to have them all, hurray!! Im not sure if the reason was indeed some limit or the fact that I have beaten Butch in The Grindhouse last night. I was trying to search whether it is needed to finish the game's story line by beating Butch in The Grindhouse to be able to earn last blueprint of a legendary bike, but I didnt really find anything useful. In case anyone has some link to this kind of useful info about the game, please share it, maybe someone else will save the same kind of frustration I had yesterday.

Best runs on 2nd leg of Dakar Rally Challenge

Ubi-Negitron, please wake up and read this thread, we're waiting for some answers.

Please banish these cheaters. You can easily make it out from the leaderboard. It is not a pleasant sight when you are toiling for records and you see another player just shoot out of sight at the start or some other part of the track.

Don't know what the DEVs are doing for this. Very irritating.

Best runs of Leg 3

Best runs of leg 4

Hacking.

Anyone else keep racing against a hacker?? As soon as the race starts, this guy shoots off at lightning speed. Been around since leg 1. Don't know his name though cause they're not visible...