Uplay Game stats , Steam vs Uplay bought games (AC Origins)

While browsing both the Steam and Uplay forums I've noticed people looking for game stats ( progression, abilities unlocked etc ) for Assassin's Creed Origins .

I bought the game through Steam and have noticed that there is a different game tab in the Uplay client depending on whether the game was bought through Uplay or Steam .

On my game tab in Uplay I only have the following listed .
    • Overview
    • Club Challenges
    • Club Rewards
    • Achievements
    • Properties

See my screenshot below .

I have seen a screenshot of a Uplay bought version of Assassin's Creed Origins and it has the following menu options to select from -

• Overview
    • Game News
    • Club Challenges
    • Club Rewards
    • Statistics
    • Achievements
    • Shop
    • Properties
    • Support

Will these menu options be made available to people who bought from Steam ?

Is there any reason why the game tab in Uplay is so different for Steam bought games ? The game runs through Uplay regardless of where it was purchased .

I know that the Ubisoft Club has the game stats but it would be easier to view from the Uplay client .

Thanks

Ubi-Cain's Avatar Uplay PC Developer
    Howdy Ninja,

We've fixed this now. Let me know if it's working for you

While there are some very minor differences between what we show to Steam and Uplay users, there's no reason why the bulk of what you listed shouldn't have been present in this case.

The Shop still won't be shown since this allows you to purchase content in Uplay. Owning the Steam version, you should do this via Steam.

/Cain
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cain Go to original post
    Howdy Ninja,

We've fixed this now. Let me know if it's working for you

While there are some very minor differences between what we show to Steam and Uplay users, there's no reason why the bulk of what you listed shouldn't have been present in this case.

The Shop still won't be shown since this allows you to purchase content in Uplay. Owning the Steam version, you should do this via Steam.

/Cain

Hi Cain ,

I've just checked and yes it's working as I had hoped .

Thanks for the update