Im done

At this point i cant anymore. This game was runningn smooth for weeks and i was actually enjoying it. Few laggy matches, reactable attacks, far less bugs only a few days ago. Whatever update you did ruined the game again. Its unplayable. You all should find different careers cuz clearly game making isnt any single one of your devs calling. F*ckin fix your game and then replace them all cuz they all useless

Calm Down Man! the devs love this game and thats why their still working on it, so respect their passion even if you are raging, because at least they tried

Jarl.Felix's Avatar Banned
    They are paid to do a job not to TRY lol )

It's not devs own bussines to say "Oh well they tried, they gave their best for the love of game " They are simply paid to deliver proper gaming.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by ItBeJUSTICE1 Go to original post
    At this point i cant anymore. This game was runningn smooth for weeks and i was actually enjoying it. Few laggy matches, reactable attacks, far less bugs only a few days ago. Whatever update you did ruined the game again. Its unplayable. You all should find different careers cuz clearly game making isnt any single one of your devs calling. F*ckin fix your game and then replace them all cuz they all useless
    Hey ItBeJUSTICE1, I can definitely understand how frustrating issues in-game can be. Do you mind describing what kind of issues you've been having since the latest update? I'd be more than happy to either see if there's some way our support team might be able to help or if these issues need to be brought up and addressed by the development team.

Anyone know why the matchmaking keeps putting me in 1v 4s I thought the game returns to matchmaking from this

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Hey ItBeJUSTICE1, I can definitely understand how frustrating issues in-game can be. Do you mind describing what kind of issues you've been having since the latest update? I'd be more than happy to either see if there's some way our support team might be able to help or if these issues need to be brought up and addressed by the development team.

The issues I’ve been having since the update seems like tracking is slightly off and ive asked multiple ppl and they all said yea i thought something felt off. And i play shinobi and use double dodge attacks so its more noticable for me and my friend who plays shinobi. Also guard breaks always have had that awful mini teleport if u back up but lately i seems like they are catching me often even after my dodge is done. Blocking feels off as well as 90% of my matches are laggy. I had these issues previously but rarely. Some almost never. The update previous to this one really felt smooth. Maybe thats just me. Im not sure but at this point the game feels almost unplayable without agitating me.

Dude it's a game. Maybe if you took the time to refine your life to the level you expect these devs to operate you wouldn't get so pissed over a week or 2 of minor video game inconvenience.

Calling for people to lose their well being because your man-barbie had a laggy match is just pitiful.

Go outside or something.

Originally Posted by bannex19 Go to original post
    Dude it's a game. Maybe if you took the time to refine your life to the level you expect these devs to operate you wouldn't get so pissed over a week or 2 of minor video game inconvenience.

Calling for people to lose their well being because your man-barbie had a laggy match is just pitiful.

Go outside or something.
    OP has every right to be angry. If I went to a restaurant, my steak that I paid in full came burned and when I complained about chef some duche said what you just did, I would smack em.

This game's devs treat this game as if it is a charity. It is not a ***ing charity, it is a full AAA priced product. I wonder whether it will work like one someday.

Save me your self entitled bs. It's a freaking video game just like it's a steak. Rather than reduce myself to your level and get in a pissing contest I'm going to tell you to jog on. It's kids like you and the OP that make games worse, not better.

Furthermore, I highly doubt your fragile wrists could handle smacking anybody...

Merry Christmas Puimpkin!

Originally Posted by bannex19 Go to original post
    Save me your self entitled bs. It's a freaking video game just like it's a steak. Rather than reduce myself to your level and get in a pissing contest I'm going to tell you to jog on. It's kids like you and the OP that make games worse, not better.

Furthermore, I highly doubt your fragile wrists could handle smacking anybody...

Merry Christmas Puimpkin!
    Typical ****** response, calling me a kid when I am pretty sure I am at least a decade older than you are. People like you who have never worked a day their life and have no clue about what a paid service/product means are the real reason industries has fallen to the low it did. Now go buy yourself some more junk with your mommies credit card.