UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager

Danger Deck Title Update

We hope you’ve been enjoying South Park: The Fractured But Whole! We’re committed to continued improvements to the game to give you the best experience possible and recently released a patch for all platforms. Here’s what was included, among some other minor bug fixes:

• Towelie hints can now be toggled on or off from the Options menu.
    • New, harder combat difficulty setting, “Diabolic” added.
    • Numerous localized audio and text issues resolved.
    • Various other minor bug fixes, including:

o Fixed an issue where the combat screen could remain stuck after defeating Clyde.
    o Fixed a recurring issue where players could become stuck on the combat loading screen at Shady Acres
    o Fixed an issue where some players were told they couldn't start the game because Towelie was not installed.

We have Steam and we cant play Danger Deck. Now Bug Fixes, but we cant play...

The Coon is still unavailable, and I want to use him for the combat challenges. Someone who's using Xbox One as well told me he's available for her.

Originally Posted by TheChrisTBH Go to original post
    The Coon is still unavailable, and I want to use him for the combat challenges. Someone who's using Xbox One as well told me he's available for her.
    Hm, I'll look into this, TheChrisTBH.

Anytime combat is initiated now, there is this weird rapid clicking sound. From the moment I punch someone to battle or an enemy starts it. It only does it during this brief moment, and stops once battle has commenced.

Originally Posted by SalmonGram Go to original post
    Anytime combat is initiated now, there is this weird rapid clicking sound. From the moment I punch someone to battle or an enemy starts it. It only does it during this brief moment, and stops once battle has commenced.
    Which platform is this on?

Originally Posted by TheChrisTBH Go to original post
    We should become Coon as Combat Buddie in Danger Deck, why then we havent him? And in the First Post stand nothing.