Thread: AnnouncementAssassin's Creed Origins - 1.1.0 Patch Notes | Forums

CanadianBoa's Avatar Junior Member

Bayek’s hood

The new patch update disabled bayeks hood toggle on/off

SpidyFlash's Avatar Junior Member

Finally 100%

Hi guys,

For all of you wondering if the 100% completion is fixed, well it is.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/HlbxWEwzFUUBnJs73

I've completed all achievements, every single location, viewpoint, ptolemy statues, all races and arenas (including elite ones), all quests (there are 127 in total, 125 + 2 DLC).
    Trial of gods are not included here.

Have fun.

COSODELIRANTE's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by gehab Go to original post
    After this patch my fully upgraded Stabilizer glove completely changed in terms of looks. Is this a bug or was it intentional? Not sure how I feel about the new look.
    Is intentional. I'm very sad about it 'cause I really love the iconic fully upgraded set. This is too much and broke the sobriety of Bayek's outfit. Hope they fix it with the chance to choose as a new outfit, like a master outfit you know, and put back the old good one. I don't understand this change. Bayek is well-known thanks to promo art and cosplay guide and everybody love him with those features, why force me to wear this things? They ruined the look.
    Spoiler:  Show

What's wrong in the old set? It's perfect.

Paulus-NL's Avatar Junior Member
    I can't say i noticed the performance upgrades with this patch. Before i got frame drops in large cities. But now on more random places + the graphics/shadows are flipping and a lot more popup.
    Never had this before.

i7 7700k 4,4ghz
    MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
    16GB RAM 3,2GHz
    SSD
    2560*1080 (21:9)

Rosellaa's Avatar Junior Member
    NGL I was more excited about the item packs being available in the Heka chests, than anything else in this update. Yes, some small things are neat but I don't want to continue with any quests untill I'm able to get the gear, feels kinda useless to try and get the gear in the packs once you've already done EVERYTHING in the game. Especially because there is no such thing as New game Plus yet.

I do hope they actually go through with their word and release them in January.

COSODELIRANTE's Avatar Junior Member
    I noticed some bugs in the behaviors of the animals. Leopards starts to chase me but after 2 step they stop and stay inert and I'm free to hit them without fight.
    Birds like ibis, flamingos and herons are acting like ducks, swimming in deep water, an impossible action for the wading-birds.

mamalux's Avatar Junior Member

fix old cpu

please fix phenome cpu ...please please please
     1 people found this helpful

I--Peerage--l's Avatar Junior Member

old gabits trophy

hello i completed old habits trophy but steel not appear

what i can do? waiting ubdate or replay the game and i will not

or what ? plz any one help me

cr0ssplane's Avatar Junior Member
    Before patch performance absolutely terrible, all settings on low, major stuttering, freezing for 5-6 seconds.
    After patch exactly the same but now it also crashes completely every 15-20 mins.

Absolutely unplayable rubbish

fx8350 @4.5ghz
    980 classy
    2560*1080 21:9

Macerilli-4EcY's Avatar Junior Member
    I still haven't gotten the Old Habits trophy. I have looked across the entire map in the new uncompleted filter and have compared my map to multiple videos and such claiming to show all locations for the game. My sanity is going down down in an early round.