Hackers in pvp with proof

I used the tool inside the game to report hackers but they asked me for videos, i am not playing phone destroyer on my HD profesional filming video camera.... I am playing on my "phone" thats why this game is called phone destroyer instead of "filming video camera destroyer".... So

I only have screenshots taken with my phone during those fights against the hackers.... Stop asking me for videos and do your job please.

His name is (player name removed) and he always make me play defensive countering everything until the end when he dropped 10-15 energy in less than 5 seconds….

His name was (player name removed) and he didnt care being known as a hacker, he summoned all his cards one by one in 10 seconds and still atacked me with fireballs and thunders…

UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for the report, AmenoRodrigo! The screenshots you provided do not show that your opponent spent an unusual amount of energy, however I have flagged both of these users for investigation. In the event that these players were cheating, they will be permanently banned from the game. If you suspect any other players of cheating, please send these reports to myself or another Ubisoft official as opposed to posting player names in the forums.

I appreciate your patience as we continue to tune our anti-cheat and put a stop to cheaters once and for all!

Same issue

I have hundreds of screen shots on my phone with this same problem. Some of the people in question do not even try and be tactful about it. The minute they feel their session is in jeopardy the drop 12 to 15 energy worth of cards. This has been an issue since the app dropped. We all have complained about it. We want to know what's being done to stop it. Because I pay good money for card packs and refuse to keep doing it if your going to continue to let this happen.

Screen shot?

Can we see the screen shot as well? I wanted to know who the culprits are as well and maybe i will be able to report something similar which i have experienced with them but didn't report it assuming it was just my thinking they aren't hackers.
    Do my Essay
    Essay Persk ~

South Park Phone Destroyer Hack rampant

Its not unusual to run into multiple hackers these days.. the games over run with energy hackers. Its blatantly obvious from the start of the count down... ubisoft can't do the math you both get the same amount of energy and you can card count. The easiest way to spot them is at the start when you beat them on their first push they panic when you go on the attack and then do something ridiculous like drop a lightning or fireball then summon three units costing 2-5 energy at the same time to counter attack...If they actually did something about the hackers this would be a fun game but this games run by hackers and ruled by hackers and the match making is messed up badly. Plus they let players derank on purpose... all other well established games like Clash Royale have eliminated hackers and their match making is fairer... you wont get a level 10 vs a level 15 and get absolutely destroyed purely because your card level is significantly lower. There is only one or two cards in the game that have an effect on energy and no one uses them. So ubisoft need to fix the problem or its either hack to play to make it fair or just give up on the game which the stats show people are losing interest and all you have left are the hackers..... good job ubisoft! hi five

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello aemonryger!

Energy cheating is something that is no longer possible in Phone Destroyer. We have moved that part of the game to our Ubisoft servers, and it is impossible for anyone to access it now. Any previous methods that cheaters had been using to manipulate energy has since been tested and they no longer work.

If you do see anyone you believe is playing suspiciously in other ways, please let us know. We've added a Report button into the game for this purpose. It can be found in the Settings menu, and we encourage you to use it. That way we can investigate ASAP. Cheating is something we take very seriously, as we want our game to remain fair and fun for all of our players.

Fair?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    Hello aemonryger!

Energy cheating is something that is no longer possible in Phone Destroyer. We have moved that part of the game to our Ubisoft servers, and it is impossible for anyone to access it now. Any previous methods that cheaters had been using to manipulate energy has since been tested and they no longer work.

If you do see anyone you believe is playing suspiciously in other ways, please let us know. We've added a Report button into the game for this purpose. It can be found in the Settings menu, and we encourage you to use it. That way we can investigate ASAP. Cheating is something we take very seriously, as we want our game to remain fair and fun for all of our players.
    Fair I'm sorry I missed something there. Because I just left a game where they where lvl 16 and I'm a lvl 8 iv been playing for two weeks and I get this guy. .......Then if I do some how win......my reward is what...... Oh a chance to get something maybe......thanks, that's fair.......only in this game can you win and still feel like you lost......fair yeah sure buddy....... I get a frozen card that doesn't move because your crappy servers and I lose a star.......or I get dropped and lose a star......sounds fair to me........how about this I'll give you 5$ you give me 500$.....sounds fair to me...........

Energy hackers are real

I just want to back up what they're saying there are players that have Infinite Energy I am very good at counting the cards I'm a former blackjack player and so I know when they've gone over their limit