Thread: About new exotic drops... | Forums

About new exotic drops...

Legit question here,
    Do you think the chance for them to drop is lower than the 3% classy has to drop?

Reason I’m saying this, I opened between 4 chars, 47 exotic caches and got all “legacy” items.More Ferros masks and ninja packs than I want to count.
    Not a single new exotic.

Hit the dz solo, in my roughly 2 hours in there, I had 5 exotics drop, which I’m assuming is a good, lucky number, however again, all “old” weapons.

What is the real number percentage number on acquiring these new weapons?

Mad-Cap's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by killer5x5 Go to original post
    Legit question here,
    Do you think the chance for them to drop is lower than the 3% classy has to drop?

Reason I’m saying this, I opened between 4 chars, 47 exotic caches and got all “legacy” items.More Ferros masks and ninja packs than I want to count.
    Not a single new exotic.

Hit the dz solo, in my roughly 2 hours in there, I had 5 exotics drop, which I’m assuming is a good, lucky number, however again, all “old” weapons.

What is the real number percentage number on acquiring these new weapons?
    As far as named boss drop rates go, there are only 4 new exotics mixed in with 'all the old stuff (21 other items?)'. I think they all have an equal chance to drop within their rarity tier.

However, if yours opened the way you said in the other thread, I think that something was rigged or broken with saved exotic caches. I would've posted a video and reported it.

My friend opened 40 exocaches and got nothing. I opened 115 and got 4 items in my first batch of 40, 3 more in my 2nd batch of 35 and 1/0 for my last two batches of 20/20. So either RNG likes you or doesnt!