xNioh's Avatar Junior Member

Please fix the Bot "God Mode"

sometimes in dominion/brawl/any mode, when someone in the enemy team is quit, they recive uniqe bot, its lvl 3 but is acting like a god mode, moat of the time its glad/nobushi/shaman/armusha, this bot is parry anything, even lights, and deflect even light attacks!
    Its more even then a good player can do, its unreal, i was train and fight bots lvl 3 since season 1, they never been soo powerful. i can handle the feints, its normal since any bot lvl 3 do that, but this bot sometimes deflect/parry every light attack, and all you can do is parry their heavy, and its very hard, since they feint like a gods.
    its looks like since season 3/4 there is bot "level 4" but its inside bot "level 3" roster.

There's nothing to fix, I would rather have a lvl 3 bot to actually be able to do some damage to the enemy team instead of weak lvl 1 bots. I would recommend to go into practice mode and fight them, it's not that hard to kill them.

I only beat this bots with turteling...
    They simply can react to anything. I Play on console and they just parry my heavyfeint into warden zone what is far from any human reaction time....

Fady117's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by xNioh Go to original post
    sometimes in dominion/brawl/any mode, when someone in the enemy team is quit, they recive uniqe bot, its lvl 3 but is acting like a god mode, moat of the time its glad/nobushi/shaman/armusha, this bot is parry anything, even lights, and deflect even light attacks!
    Its more even then a good player can do, its unreal, i was train and fight bots lvl 3 since season 1, they never been soo powerful. i can handle the feints, its normal since any bot lvl 3 do that, but this bot sometimes deflect/parry every light attack, and all you can do is parry their heavy, and its very hard, since they feint like a gods.
    its looks like since season 3/4 there is bot "level 4" but its inside bot "level 3" roster.
    It's how level 3 bots are; unforgiving. Meant for practice and training your own skillset even further. You don't just whack at level 3 bots hoping for free damage.

I get where you're coming from. In 4v4s, you want to get rid of an enemy player/bot as quickly as possible, it's how 4v4s are played in general. But if it's a level 3 bot, always be mindful of your actions. They read your inputs, they won't die just as easy.

I recommend practicing against them often, in either Practice Mode or Custom Match. It helps hella.

xNioh's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by ChechenOverlord Go to original post
    There's nothing to fix, I would rather have a lvl 3 bot to actually be able to do some damage to the enemy team instead of weak lvl 1 bots. I would recommend to go into practice mode and fight them, it's not that hard to kill them.
    i can handle lvl 3 bot, but im speaking of bot that react to ANY OF YOUR ATTACKS.
    bot glad that DEFLECT my light attack, every time.
    its not normal.
    You need to turtle like a idiot beacuse you cant even light attack them.

I agree, the level 3 bots can dampen the fun of the matches at times. I am a high Rep player, but when they introduced the level 3 bots, it ruined my learning experience for the Aramusha. I posted about having the option of lvl 2 or 3 bots, but I thought about it, and they don't have the player base to separate Dominion into PvAi (casual)(hardcore), and PvP. So, what we are left with is a max of 2 lvl 3 bots a match. At least that is all I have seen so far. Maybe if 3 other high K/D players are on my team we may see more lvl 3 bots. This means no more taking the new heroes straight into multiplayer. I have to spend more time in practice. It stinks, because it slows the heroes progression, but once I have been playing a hero a while, the level 3 bots are fun and humbling.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't think there's a hidden level 4 bot, but the team has been continually making improvements to the bots, per early user feedback. We encourage players to continue leaving their feedback on them and we will continue to get that feedback over to the team. That way they can continue to optimize them.

They're still pretty easy to get around just by using the amazing Turtle Meta. Counter when they throw attacks.

Any champion with dodge attacks wipe the floor with these "GOD' bots in their sleep.

I mean yeah there dangerous but "god mode" is a big over statement they even let you execute there allies

They definitely got a huge buff recently, and it's pretty great. Most of the time, empty spots filled by bots were deadweight. Now, they are just about as tough as is possible. They still follow the game rules, but they have near zero reaction delay. Turtling definitely works. You can always count on them attacking, especially after they counter a GB attempt. If you go use practice or custom match long enough, they all become predictable. Just take them seriously, and don't make any mistakes.