Thread: 6pc pred tuning. (honest logical thoughts) | Forums

6pc pred tuning. (honest logical thoughts)

Let me start by saying I’m dying to get my hands on this set, but the “fairness” of this set is kinda bugging me when I think about it how it was last presented.

Seeing on how the game is now, I highly suggested to the devs that pred see some tuning.

1st allow the bleed dmg to be effected by bleed resistance. The 6pc doesn’t need to ignore resistances when it already gives more bleed dmg per user stamina amount.

2nd make bleed a status effect that doesn’t provide CC

3rd make the immune box literally provide an immune to the bleed.

Pred will have insane dmg, Crazy Crowd Control & a non functional way to counter it with the immune box

(in order to have your immune box counter pred, one has to run out of the boxes radius’s and then back in again. So literally run in and out of your box while under cc with bleed dmg while your immune should make you immune to it already)

I think these are extremely fair changes which doesn’t not compromise the sets power at all, but makes it fair and plays into the “counter meta” that you guys are pushing and is making skirmish a rather high level of pvp.

The set will still be strong even after these would be considerations.

(Really hope someone important reads this)

Meanwhile they have included a nerf already since as per patch notes bleed is 120% instead of 150% that was in pts.

Please stop calling for needs. Instead ask for buffs of other sets. This is the while reason striker is the ways it is, people said it is to op, so it got needed. Just stop already.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LotusOverdose Go to original post
    Meanwhile they have included a nerf already since as per patch notes bleed is 120% instead of 150% that was in pts.
    Even still, the ignoring of bleed resistance and the improper mechanics of the support station with being under the pred bleed effect needs to be addressed
     1 people found this helpful

I just wish they could balance these things properly as the health pool of a legendary NPC for example is considerably more than a player.

Originally Posted by Eagle1911a1 Go to original post
    Please stop calling for needs. Instead ask for buffs of other sets. This is the while reason striker is the ways it is, people said it is to op, so it got needed. Just stop already.
    I’m not saying nerf anything, understand how the mechanics work, it’s not balanced as it’s read in the patch notes and pts gameplay. & idk what you mean about Striker, it’s top teir see right now in pvp & pve, when you see those Striker classy beast mode videos remember this post.

But wth is wrong with asking for pred bleed to be effected by bleed res??

What’s wrong with asking for an immune box to actually do it’s job????

I’m not saying nerf classy pred.

Originally Posted by Eagle1911a1 Go to original post
    Striker in current form is one of if not the best set out.... Sometimes nerfs are needed to set the balance.

Originally Posted by PostCarnage Go to original post
    Striker in current form is one of if not the best set out.... Sometimes nerfs are needed to set the balance.
    You know, balance, that’s all I’m saying here, I’m not suggesting a nerf, this set is going to have a clearly unfair advantage that’s not even the sets fault, just shoddy mechanics