Thread: Low fps on white noise! | Forums

Thank you

Originally Posted by Sn4k3D0ct0r Go to original post
    now I an Play again...
    I had to open nvidia 3D Settings -> add R6 game exe -> set nvidia as preferred cpu

this was set before the update but nvidia somehow lost the settings
    Thank you so much!

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys - if you're having FPS issues make sure to send in a ticket to support. We're still looking for more information so if you could help us out that would be great.

Glad to see changing the nvidia settings and verifying the files helped though! I've also seen that disabling fullscreen optimization can help with low fps as well - but if none of those work, let us know with a report!

I have 940mx 2gb
    i5 7200u
    8gb ddr4 ram
    I used to get solid 60 fps but after the update im getting only 20-30 fps, the game unplayable if u find any solution please post it

Originally Posted by Capt._Cold Go to original post
    I have 940mx 2gb
    i5 7200u
    8gb ddr4 ram
    I used to get solid 60 fps but after the update im getting only 20-30 fps, the game unplayable if u find any solution please post it

I have the same specs like you and i have the same problem. I wrote to Ubisoft Support but it's no reply :c

This ubisoft is ****, they dont know the meaning of optimization.
    Anyways i reinstalled the game and i have my 60 fps back. Hope it will work for you too.

I reinstalled the game too but it doesn't work for me :c

problem solved

I've just updated my Nvidia graphic driver and R6 back to normal. Try this out guys.

I lost my 60 fps again, i just changed some nvidia 3d settings and when i opened the game again i was back to 17-25 fps again.
    No matter what the settings are the fps is below 30.This ubisoft really makes me sick, every update they **** up something. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    If u find any solution please post it.
     1 people found this helpful

I am not sure where to report this at but i am letting RB6 know that there is a site that the players of RB6 might be getting free R6 Credits from this site ( http://www.freer6boost.com/ ) I hope this helps and the people at r6 see this. i just got mine