Thread: Low fps on white noise! | Forums

Low fps on white noise!

Hi guys, i just downloaded the patch for white noise and right now i am only getting 10-30 fps! I dont get whats going on, all my friends dont have any problems except me!!!! I am running on an intel i7 4th gen with nvidia GTX960 with 16gb of ram. I am seriously really ******* pissed as my frame rates keep dropping every damn patch, this is the worst so far. On the last patch it ran smoothly on about 70fps and now this. I know this thread wont get any attention but please help me if you can
     1 people found this helpful

same specs

Originally Posted by Ben.changz Go to original post
    Hi guys, i just downloaded the patch for white noise and right now i am only getting 10-30 fps! I dont get whats going on, all my friends dont have any problems except me!!!! I am running on an intel i7 4th gen with nvidia GTX960 with 16gb of ram. I am seriously really ******* pissed as my frame rates keep dropping every damn patch, this is the worst so far. On the last patch it ran smoothly on about 70fps and now this. I know this thread wont get any attention but please help me if you can
    Hi,

I got the same specs has you,

i7 4790
    GTX 960 (2gb)
    16gb RAM

I will let you know how i run the game once i finish downloading the patch.

nothing wrong

Originally Posted by Badtriper Go to original post
    Hi,

I got the same specs has you,

i7 4790
    GTX 960 (2gb)
    16gb RAM

I will let you know how i run the game once i finish downloading the patch.
    just to let u know nothing wrong with my fps
     2 people found this helpful

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Ben.changz Go to original post
    Can you send in a ticket to support so we can do a bit of troubleshooting with you?
     2 people found this helpful

I’m the same since white noise on every map. Have played I’m getting 30fps the game is not playable at that

If I wanted 30fps or lower I would have stayed in ps4

same problem

Facing the same problem. It feels like i'm trapped in hell.Please help.Need my 60 fps back

same this ****ty fps is driving me mad

Same awfull fps for me too.
    Game isn't playable , so what that tts server for?
    After every big update we have problems like this.

Dont know but it's stable now.

lucky

Your lucky dude, i wasnt as lucky

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►