Watch_Dogs 2 unable to install season pass content

Hello,
    I've got the following problem: I bought the Season Pass via a keyseller a few hours ago and im able to access the root access pack (and other clothing packs) however im not able to play the DLC missions (Finished every mission ingame). The premium content menu says that im owning the Season Pass however the status of the story DLCs (Human Conditions/No Compromise and the T-Bone Pack) says "Not Installed" and the only option I can select is "Press tab to enter the code" . Oh and by the way the DLC clothing is also not showing ingame.
    any suggestions how to install the DLCs?

I have the same problem, still haven't found a solution. I put a ticket in for Ubisoft and Steam and haven't gotten a reply

Ubi-Pickles's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    I apologize for the delay in response to your case. It has been sent over for review. Thank you for your patience!

Ubi-Pickles's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    If you haven't already, guest-A0sfFrqU, please submit a ticket at our support site and attach a uncropped screenshot of the key you have for assistance as I have checked your account and I do not see that the season pass code was redeemed. If you can submit that ticket we can take a deeper look into it,