Crash after 3sec

Hey, I purchased Watch Dogs 2 yesterday and 3sec after turning on the game, it just crashes! No explenation whatsoever and I tried everything!
    My specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
    Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
    RAM 16 GB
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

I have latest NVIDIA drivers and latest Windows updates so nothing wrong there, please help!

Hello, peace be upon you, onto the problem, because your hardware is desktop, no need to worry about anything although the game graphics is still in low fps and no solution at all. But there are possible solutions for this: NVIDIA Driver most stable is 387.92 (faster & better) 376.09 (slower). You have to be patient and not to use 388.00, 388.13, 388.31 just yet, because they're slow and not fixed yet for this game. And another trick to make fps a bit faster are these, but it may disable blur feature:
    Navigate to Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2 and open WD2_GamerProfile.xml.

Find and change the following options to these:
    > DeferredFxQuality="pc"
    --> Must be written all lowercase pc not PC from console

> MaxDriverBufferedFrames="1" (1~5, high values increases fps but increases input lag)
    -->I don't really understand this but 1 is good

> OptimizedDepthOfField="1"
    > OptimizedMotionBlur="1"
    > Smoothness="0"
    > RenderRain="1"

More info in this website http://www.debafu.com/2017/01/watch-...d-fix-low.html

What does your suggestion have to do with the thread? The OP says the game crashes after 3 sec, you're telling him stuff about fixing FPS.

Nope, it is the only way to prevent crash with these two drivers: 387.92 (faster & better) 376.09 (slower) have you tried them?

I've tried the hotfix for WD2 but it didn't work. The drivers which you have suggested doesn't work for most people out there.

See thread -> https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-Launch-Forums

This is game is just the buggiest PC game ever.

Ubi-Pickles's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hi there. I apologize for the delay. Please give the troubleshooting steps listed here a try.