Thread: DLC clue for 11/28 live | Forums

Originally Posted by toreyj01 Go to original post
    Thanks for the link, that video really shows how nice the guitar works is with this group.

Definite buy for me.

The length of exposure I have had with this group is commercials for their concerts around Xmas time, which never sound like there is any guitar in their stuff, and that wizards song listed, which didn't sound like much either for the first few minutes I listened to it.

I hope this song makes the cut, its great.
    I know you were replying back to another poster, but I wanted to add more of their songs so you can see more of their guitar stylings in the songs. Some of their it may take a little bit fo the guitar to get there, but once it does..I feel it's worth the wait.

For NON-Christmas songs by TSO...

To see videos of a regular guy playing TSO on his guitar (he has a playlist of 53 TSO Guitar covers (which some of us may find a different level of liking in how when he plays/covers them...but I like them myself)click here :

Playlist of 53 TSO Guitar Cover Videos by Brian Smithpeters

Maybe his playing can give you an idea of what it may be like to play TSO on RockSmith (before the note tracks and songs are released) come tomorrow

randomas's Avatar Senior Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG faints ...

Been waiting for these guys to turn up forever. Instabuy!

Thanks RS!
     1 people found this helpful

toreyj01's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by wrestlefan2 Go to original post
    I know you were replying back to another poster, but I wanted to add more of their songs so you can see more of their guitar stylings in the songs. Some of their it may take a little bit fo the guitar to get there, but once it does..I feel it's worth the wait.

For NON-Christmas songs by TSO...

To see videos of a regular guy playing TSO on his guitar (he has a playlist of 53 TSO Guitar covers (which some of us may find a different level of liking in how when he plays/covers them...but I like them myself)click here :

Playlist of 53 TSO Guitar Cover Videos by Brian Smithpeters

Maybe his playing can give you an idea of what it may be like to play TSO on RockSmith (before the note tracks and songs are released) come tomorrow
    You put quite a bit of work into this post, and I appreciate it.

Thank you! Impressive stuff.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345