More Guns & Outfits

What are the chances we can get pants that have boots that are bloused boots? Perhaps change the gear a bit and have the ability to change the color of the drop leg holster or maybe a utility belt with dump pouch, etc. (that may be a tad much though). And could I get an old school M-16?

Would love seeing some new clothing, like Crye precision CPC or JPC as vest's "Sized correctly since the 5.11 plate carrier is way too big, and worn way too low"
    Some generic combat shirts to be able to use with all camouflages and not only the ones that Crye precision allows.
    Some generic combat pants too There are several other companies that makes gear with built-in airflex knee pads, not only Crye.
    Like Kratos K-SOG.

At this point, if they would just give me a Crye JPC 2.0 and an HK416, I'd shut up. lol

Originally Posted by Ghost416 Go to original post
    At this point, if they would just give me a Crye JPC 2.0 and an HK416, I'd shut up. lol

Would love a Full/Semi trigger for the R5 and would love a Glock 19, flashlight's would be nice too, to blind the enemy like the light panels do to us.

KingSpawn1979's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArgimonEd Go to original post
    Would love a Full/Semi trigger for the R5 and would love a Glock 19, flashlight's would be nice too, to blind the enemy like the light panels do to us.
    Aye. One of the Things I don't understand they are not ingame from the Start.
    Another Thing that MGS does better.

Originally Posted by KingSpawn1979 Go to original post
    Aye. One of the Things I don't understand they are not ingame from the Start.
    Another Thing that MGS does better.
    This game has a lot of potential, could be played for years, if they fixed the stuff, or allowed people to mod it...
    But I guess sooner or later people will find a way, didn't they said that GTA V was un modable, and now we see a increasing number of mods to it?
    Weapons, clothings, vehicles. physics, etc and all

Originally Posted by ArgimonEd Go to original post
    Believe me, I could type out a whole long list of things I'd love to have, it's just that my hopes have dwindled significantly since that Q&A from a while ago where every request garnered the response of "we have no plans" or "it doesn't fit our vision."

Apparently the reason we get more vanity than tactical items/weapons in the store or as challenge rewards is that there is some really, really, really bad licensing issues regarding everything that have been popular in these whishlist/suggestion topics. Not to mention that some weapons or clothing items would be so blatantly against the vision that just asking about them is considered an insult.

Once the inevitable next installment in the series get's a green light I would love to see a "Future of Ghost Recon" subforum where all these wishlists and suggestions could go because it's becoming obvious none of them will ever be implemented in Wildlands, therefore they are not anymore relevant to general discussion about the game. On this subforum every active user could even have their own threads where they go into detail what they would like to see in the future installments. That would create a single location for the dev team to look through community suggestions, without them getting buried under threads about other things.
     1 people found this helpful