Operation KingSalyer - FanMade short movie

Hello guys,
    this is the little movie we made for a famous airsoft (G&G armament) international contest, where we were inspired by Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Hope you like it ... thumb up I recommend

2 people found this helpful

Excellent work!

This is absolutely awesome! Great use of filters to give it that genuine "game" feel. Nice bit of humour at the load-out menu too,keeping the material fun and fresh. Ubisoft should take note and hire you guys for their next promo vids whatever shape or form that takes. Can't tell you how much I loved this, the editing and overall presentation was spot-on and felt like an official promo for the game. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, I've subscribed to your channel obviously. You have a new fan. I dabble in a bit of writing myself and would consider it a great honour if you saw fit to include me in co-scripting/story boarding duties or any future project.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HORRORCIDE Go to original post
    This is absolutely awesome! Great use of filters to give it that genuine "game" feel. Nice bit of humour at the load-out menu too,keeping the material fun and fresh. Ubisoft should take note and hire you guys for their next promo vids whatever shape or form that takes. Can't tell you how much I loved this, the editing and overall presentation was spot-on and felt like an official promo for the game. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, I've subscribed to your channel obviously. You have a new fan. I dabble in a bit of writing myself and would consider it a great honour if you saw fit to include me in co-scripting/story boarding duties or any future project.
    I thank you for the beautiful words, I'm glad the video has enjoyed you
    For two years we have been inspired by videogames to create airsoft events in italy, and we promote them by making these videos.
    Last year we realized the airsoft "The Dark Zone" event inspired by The Division (mentioned in the video on the playstation menu), we asked ubisoft if they were interested in promoting us but were not interested, a missed opportunity because we had 46,000 followers followed the streaming event from all over the world , all the airsoft players who participated in the event have been dressed up by agents of The Division, it was beautiful

This year we will repeat the Airsoft event inspired by Wildlands.
    Operation Kingslayer is in fact the name of the event

Well, It's Ubisoft's loss. When will you be hosting the event this year? I live in Gibraltar so therefor is not that hard to make it would love to take part in it and check it out first hand. In the meantime I'll do what I can to raise awareness for your work and the pending event, and hopefully you get the respect you guys definitely deserve.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HORRORCIDE Go to original post
    Well, It's Ubisoft's loss. When will you be hosting the event this year? I live in Gibraltar so therefor is not that hard to make it would love to take part in it and check it out first hand. In the meantime I'll do what I can to raise awareness for your work and the pending event, and hopefully you get the respect you guys definitely deserve.
    The event will be start in June 2018 in Italy, shortly will start the sponsorship campaign, which is the main source for funding the event.

The "Dark Zone" cost us $20,000, the "Operation KingSlayer" budget is around $ 30,000, a 3 day event where a Recon Airsotf, a Mil-Sim, various contest and a music festival and show, all in live streaming.

The strong point of the event is cosplay, all participants will dress up the characters of the video game ghost recon wildlands

To understand what we do in italy look what we did with The Dark Zone
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rk+zone+evento

UbiMarsuves's Avatar Community Staff
    Amazing movie! I must say I enjoyed the use of using the sun shading and the use of the drones in the movie fantastic job, Labicone!

Originally Posted by UbiMarsuves Go to original post
    Amazing movie! I must say I enjoyed the use of using the sun shading and the use of the drones in the movie fantastic job, Labicone!
    I'm really happy that our work you like.
    This is a short presentation for an international competition, by the end of the year will be the 4 episodes that will explain the story of the airsoft event, where you will see Unidad, Pac Katari at long scenes of action.

Your positive feedback fills us with joy

Excellent! That gives me plenty of time to get things organised. I'll see if I can get some others along for the ride, I wouldn't mind attending in full Santa Blanca Sicario get-up complete with a bling side arm. I'll spread the word on this even and drum up as much support I can for it whenever I can it deserves the exposure.

news of the day, our video theme Ghost Recon Wildland WON THE FIRST COMPETITION PRIZE

http://www.guay2.com/vidcontest/2017_win/win.html

Well deserved mate! Congrats! And also well done to the runners up from Spain, Poland and Ukraine. Great to see so much talent come out of Europe !