Thread: 1.05 and graphical downgrade still the same. | Forums

basemix2007's Avatar Member

1.05 and graphical downgrade still the same.

This is... I give up, what is going on ?

Ashraf Ismail was pointing out that it was a bug. Now what is going on, this cant be right. I want a hotfix NOW!!! Some of US bought a completly defrient game graphicaly from what it is now.

Im not gonna bend over anymore, gonna be hard to get a refund. But this is not acceptable any more!!!
     14 people found this helpful

loeksch's Avatar Junior Member
    Aw man, thats a letdown. I was looking forward to play it in old graphical fidelity this evening

SorakTheLegend's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by loeksch Go to original post
    Aw man, thats a letdown. I was looking forward to play it in old graphical fidelity this evening
    UBISOFT, WHAT THE F*CK!!!

This is the same f*cking disaster! Textures are not loading up, pop-ins and pop-ups are everywhere, s*it looks exactly same.
    Shame on you, Ubisoft.

Guys, let us unleash on them, now. That's all we can do right now. I will upload some new footage as soon as possible and here we go again. I won't give up.
     3 people found this helpful

Valerio435's Avatar Junior Member

1.04=1.05

Ubisoft patch 1.05 has not improved anything from previous issues. you still notice lower resolution textures !!! How is it possible!!! do you want us to leave this game?!?
     1 people found this helpful

absoluteatom's Avatar Member
    [QUOTE=lazarsorak24;13102979]UBISOFT, WHAT THE F*CK!!!

This is the same f*cking disaster! Textures are not loading up, pop-ins and pop-ups are everywhere, s*it looks exactly same.
    Shame on you, Ubisoft.

Guys, let us unleash on them, now. That's all we can do right now. I will upload some new footage as soon as possible and here we go again.

This is a joke!
    I wonder if the patch even had a fix for these issues, it says still working on a fix in the known issues.

Change in graphics quality after the latest Title Update
    Description: Players are experiencing a change in graphics quality after installing the latest patch.
    Status: Under Investigation on Xbox One - working on a fix on PS4

basemix2007's Avatar Member
    Gonna call Ubisoft when they open, i want a refund. Not gonna put up with this anymore. This is not that game i bought 21 days ago!!!
     5 people found this helpful

Antares101's Avatar Junior Member
    scandalous, who are you laughing at?
    last time I get scammed by ubisoft

corpse_grinder1's Avatar Member
    This is nonsense. I own a hard copy of every console AC game (aside from the original which came with "Revelations" on PS3) that has been put out. I always buy AC on disc because to me they are like owning book volumes, but I am VERY disappointed by this. I play on a regular PS4 and this game was GLORIOUS when it released on 1.02. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. I'm at level 28 or so and now I don't even want to continue playing if I can experience the game in all it's glory. Sure, Unity was a disaster at launch, but it was fixed up really quickly. This will be the last time I shell out $60 at launch for a title of any variety. I'll wait till I can get it for $20 out of the Wal-Mart grab bin and save myself the heartache and save $40 to boot. Why the hell would anyone downgrade a game that ran perfectly fine at launch? It ran perfectly on my PS4 on 1.02. Complete and utter horses*it.

MurphysL4w's Avatar Junior Member
    thanks ubi, i 'll claim refund for the god edition and buy wolfenstein and COD

Kylacasper's Avatar Junior Member

Still...downgraded in graphics?

Seriously, I haven't played the game in four days due to not being able to enjoy it as I did at launch. Graphically, it STILL looks like absolute garbage now. What was SO wrong with version 1.02 or even 1.03 that you [Ubisoft] felt the need to reduce it to a tragic eyesore? Like, I've seen better graphics on my Dreamcast, the pop-up texturing and textures just not loading is so terrible. Thanks for pulling an EA with what they did with ME: Andromeda. Fix the graphics, or I and I'm sure lots of others are going to lose interest.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►