subdude1974's Avatar Banned

And Centurion Was OP????? GTFOH

You gotta be bulls*#••#>g me. These new characters are stupid OP. I am rep 61 and got beat by Aramusha 3-0 and never landed a hit. Blocking is completely jacked and add that to a guy that apparently has unlimited stamina and feints and infinite combos out the rear. Then add on that his attacks are so fast and change direction it is stupid. You may as well take Centurion out of the game complete cause he has no chance against either one. Absolute joke. Shaman is just as stupid. Once people get good with both those are the only characters that will be played. Good job Ubi. If the game was fuqqed before, it is royally now. THEN tack on that you increased attack Pete engages so HP means nothing. May as well make it where the first one that gets touched loses. Kudos for being even bigger idiots than I thought. I promise this is the last game from you that I ever own.
     1 people found this helpful

Nice tracking too. I am engaged with a fighter and come off of him and guard a fíing rock. Shaman can do a 90 degree curve and track me when I dodge. Idiots. Take this game and shove it.

Spectre_198's Avatar Member
    1. The Aramusha doesn't take hits, parries, or throws well his recovery time from these above are way slower than the other characters he even has a feat that cuts down on that time. Also the character just dropped today so calm down and learn their moves and how to counter. It does take skill to play the character its not a hack and slasher at least heavy wise.

2. Shaman is 2x worse than Aramusha balance wise. They have a dodge heavy, a leaping heavy that is uninterruptible I believe, easier bleed attacks than the noguchi and PK (also adding on more damage and healing with every successful attack while the target is bleeding), and a pounce that is an unblockable and does a bar and a half of damage when target is bleeding. Also add in the fact that she has the easy unblock able to spam in the game. My group and I went against a team of level 9 Shamans and lost terrible, it was like a pack of orange wolves attacking us non-stop in 3 on 1 and 2v1 situations. Absolute monster of a character and rivals Cent on launch
     1 people found this helpful

They both have more HP than both Centurion and Shenobi and have WAY more offensive capabilities. Aramusha has stupid fast moves and will only become a harder player to play against as people get better with him. They are both extremely OP. Stupid OP. I have never been beaten like I have against these 2. I played an entire match where I didnít land a hit. Not 1. I am rep 61 and not a bad player. Sorry, but these characters will completely ruin the game. Again, once people get better with them, there wonít be anyone playing other characters. Think of this, what to see what they are like with legendary weapons/armor. And Centurion doesnít have **** on either one of these 2 azzhats.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    These two characters are meant to be aggressive and pressure you. And now with OOS not stopping chains and the removal of regenerating the last bar of health the game is finally headed in the right direction, which is more about attacking than staring at each other and throwing out GBs.

The Shaman is the more technical of the two and she'll usually dictate the pace of the match. She's vulnerable if go aggressive against her instead of trying to turtle. Characters with a dodge strike fair better against her than most. The Aramusha is more straighforward and is built to constantly go on the offensive. As mentioned his recovery times aren't good so he's susceptible to being rattled out of his aggressive playstyle with parries, hits and dodge + GB as well as baiting him into blade blockade for a free GB. Get used to expecting him to follow a side light with a top light or top heavy soft feint into side light for his infinite chain.

For both of them you'll have to be on top of your reactions as they are way more about baiting out your parry attempts than previous characters. You'll have to get used to being more aggressive and go on the offensive if you want to pressure them. At least until you learn to recognise their patterns and in the case of the Aramusha, can start to parry him.

I do attack. That is what I like to do. But that doesnít matter when the moves are so much better for 2 characters. You can block Aramusha hit and before you can throw your attack against him he has already started another combo of some sort. Sorry, but they are completely OP and they are characters that, once they are learned, will make every other character in the obsolete. If you donít see that, then I just donít know what to tell you other than I hope you enjoy fighting against them. Because once they are available to everybody, they will be the only characters used. Enjoy it cause I am done with it.

Charmzzz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by subdude1974 Go to original post
    You can block Aramusha hit and before you can throw your attack against him he has already started another combo of some sort. Sorry, but they are completely OP and they are characters that, once they are learned, will make every other character in the obsolete. If you don’t see that, then I just don’t know what to tell you other than I hope you enjoy fighting against them..
    I fought against several Aramusha yesterday and when I blocked them and started my own chain (on PK, Warden, Gladiator) I had 0 problems with him starting a chain before I could. Show me vid please.
    Your other argument is bs^10. You say "completely OP" after you played a few matches against them. You know you have to learn their moves first and then you can react correctly, dont you? That's how it always was and will always be in any fighting game. If you dont know what the other guy can do - you are screwed.

Yesterday I cleaned the floor with all those noob Shamans and Aramushas. Once I had the timing down on the Predators-Move of Shaman and knew what Aramusha can do and what he cannot do - not many problems. Only being ganked by several Shamans is a problem, but that is true for many other Characters like LB, Raider, Warden etc.

You are biased or just a bad player. Sorry, but please L2P first and if you still think that something is OP, give some REAL arguments and facts. If you say "it is OP and if you fail to see it you are an idiot" it will only make you look like a coward.

Burn-The-Sinner's Avatar Banned
    I just roll a PK a do my best to spam the living hell out of them haha. Got in warden and had my *** handed to me on a royal silver platter.

Another set of non season pass owners complains, guess what he is a cent hahahahaaha all i have to say after 3 months or more torture its karma coming with the payback time so stay down and repeat stay down!

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by subdude1974 Go to original post
    I do attack. That is what I like to do. But that doesnít matter when the moves are so much better for 2 characters. You can block Aramusha hit and before you can throw your attack against him he has already started another combo of some sort. Sorry, but they are completely OP and they are characters that, once they are learned, will make every other character in the obsolete. If you donít see that, then I just donít know what to tell you other than I hope you enjoy fighting against them. Because once they are available to everybody, they will be the only characters used. Enjoy it cause I am done with it.
    Well I fought against them with my Kensei and could get my attacks in just fine. I like that they are more aggressive because that's how I like to play and it opens them up to get hit right back much more that fighting a turtle. In amongst the Shamans and Aramushas I met the usual staring contests between Conqs, Wardens, etc and my Kensei felt crippled as always.

I fought them with Highlander as well and he is quite effective against hyper aggressive Aramushas. Against Shamans he has the same problem with them as with Shinobi's, his dodge distance is problematic against her pounce/body slam. I do agree though that not every character is going to have an enjoyable time against these two but then not every character can fight as effectively as others against turtles.

I've been maining Kensei all this time and he has basically been rendered obsolete for a very long time now because of the turtle meta on PC. Seeing more aggressive characters added is like a breath of fresh air next to fighting in completely passive staring contests. The Centurion is a turtle breaker so these two new characters are both a bad matchup for him. That's the way this game works, every character has good and bad matchups. The key is in the devs making sure that every character has an equal amount of good and bad matchups rather than a disproportionate amount of either good or bad ones. They have yet to fine tune that ratio for everyone unfortunately. They are just now starting to rework some of the characters so hopefully by the end of all the reworks everyone will be more balanced.

In the meantime you are facing the problem that has plagued a lot of the OG roster - having to struggle against an increase in their bad matchups. You will have to learn what you can do that works and not make too many mistakes. Eventually you'll become a better player against your bad matchups but it will take time and a fair bit of frustration. This is something that certain characters like the Kensei have been dealing with for a long time.