Patch Broke my game

I waited two hours installing the patch, the second I loaded it up the game started slowing down and freezing in the main menu. It would only be functional for a short time after I minimized and reopened the game window. I managed to load a match and the characters were glitching out all over the darn screen. I went ahead and verified the game files and restarted my PC, same damn story. Its absolutely not a hardware issue, my PC ran this game at 60 FPS without dropping a beat until this patch came out. All my other games run perfectly, I have no choice but to reinstall and wait 5 hours an hope to god the thing works.
     1 people found this helpful

Same here

FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    Let us know if the reinstall works. This would probably be a good discussion for our support teams. Have you already reached out to them? You can get them at http://support.ubi.com.

Same thing here , though it was just lag , now after 2 hours still cant play .. Good job ubisoft

Redownloaded whole fking game . Guess what . It didnt help . Was looking forward to ronin for more than half year . Finaly when the day comes this is what i get .

The game stutters like hell on pc. Nice update.

Game stutters a lot too on pc. I play at extreme and i never have experienced stuttering like this before. I don't know what you have changed to the graphic settings, but you definitely made a bug somewhere that makes the gameplay sometimes not fun.....

At least you can play . All i can do is start the game , get connected and nothing more . Games frozen untill you move to desktop . Once you go back in game you re able to do something for like 4 sec

Originally Posted by Pain-Seeker Go to original post
    At least you can play . All i can do is start the game , get connected and nothing more . Games frozen untill you move to desktop . Once you go back in game you re able to do something for like 4 sec
    Well, the game is still in beta tho. BE PATIENT !!!

My patience has ran out thanks to this. Didnt care about the connection errors but not being to even start the game properly is fu cked up . Still waiting for ubisoft to respond to this . How the fk can they not know whats going on with their own game ? I ve sent a ticket hour and half ago and still no reply .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►