Thread: Xbox OneHow do you pet cats? | Forums

MstrTarvos's Avatar Member

How do you pet cats?

Okay on the xbox one, how do you pet cats or anything else for that matter? I seem to attract cats like a freaking magnet, but I can't figure out how to pet them.

AnimusLover's Avatar Senior Member
    Crouch as if in stealth mode and Bayek will do it automatically.

Silentwolf1029's Avatar Junior Member
    You duck down next to them in stealth and just wait if your close enough Bayek will pet them on his own.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    LOL ya I like how when you're around a cat and crouch down, 2 more will come out of nowhere, then follow you around as you do your mission there.
    Hilarious, I love some humor in these games.
    I wanna pet a hippo
     2 people found this helpful

MstrTarvos's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the info guys, I will make sure to try this out the next time I play.

Dragonzdream's Avatar Junior Member

Petting cats stopped working...

Crouching worked the first time, but ever since that one time, i can't pet cats anymore. They'll still crowd around my legs, but when i crouch down, they all act like i suddenly turned invisible and walk away or stretch or whatever. Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried dozens of times. I'm surrounded by cats at Ogdamos right now, he still won't pet them.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Dragonzdream Go to original post
    Crouching worked the first time, but ever since that one time, i can't pet cats anymore. They'll still crowd around my legs, but when i crouch down, they all act like i suddenly turned invisible and walk away or stretch or whatever. Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried dozens of times. I'm surrounded by cats at Ogdamos right now, he still won't pet them.
    Hey Dragonzdream,

Our support team published a nice little page on how to interact with cats. You can find it right here.